CM4Sci

Legends of Chima TV Series

WARNING SPOILERS

Well, nothing really new, except Rinona is Rhogons sister, and Lavertus was buried with an orb of Golden Chi, so he might still be alive.

I want to hear everyone else's opinion on this episoe, cause I don't really know.

For your watching pleasure: Episode 26-This May Sting a Bit.

Croc+Lion=? :sick:

But that's beside the point, that little piece of info on the Croc/Lion connection explains a lot! It's interesting how Cominus was the one who first used persuader plants to manipulate Lavertus. His willingness to be banished really effected the path of the storyline.

Also, Shadowind/Lavertus was buried with a Golden CHI orb... he should be able to dig himself out.

One thing that I never understood was how Laval forgot that Lavertus was his Uncle. I mean Lagravis recently (in story) mentioned that Lavertus was his brother (in one of the later Season 1 episodes) so how could he have forgotten so fast?

Overall this episode was REALLY fleshed out regarding content. It has been awhile since I've been thoroughly entertained by an episode of Chima/

Out of curiosity, are there any Season DVDs out in the US for the first Season of the series?

Edited by Penkid11

But that's beside the point, that little piece of info on the Croc/Lion connection explains a lot! It's interesting how Cominus was the one who first used persuader plants to manipulate Lavertus. His willingness to be banished really effected the path of the storyline.

Also, Shadowind/Lavertus was buried with a Golden CHI orb... he should be able to dig himself out.

One thing that I never understood was how Laval forgot that Lavertus was his Uncle. I mean Lagravis recently (in story) mentioned that Lavertus was his brother (in one of the later Season 1 episodes) so how could he have forgotten so fast?

Overall this episode was REALLY fleshed out regarding content. It has been awhile since I've been thoroughly entertained by an episode of Chima/

Out of curiosity, are there any Season DVDs out in the US for the first Season of the series?

I saw Season one part one at Toys'r'us.

SPOILERS

Another thing, Lagravis said best friend, not brother.

I saw Season one part one at Toys'r'us.

SPOILERS

Another thing, Lagravis said best friend, not brother.

But I specifically recall... I distinctly remember... I could have sworn

...*sigh*

Perhaps that was around the time the set images came out, as well as some of the character information (I don't distinctly remember back that far. :grin:)

So I just binge watched the rest of season 1 and all the six episodes from season 2 last night. Was there a new episode this morning?

No, due to the fact that the next episode has to do with the 2014 Summer wave (that was Sir Fangar waking up at the end of episode 26).

I expect the episodes to start back up again this July, probably after Ninjago's next two episodes.

Man, I wish I was still following this series. I haven't even set up my DVR to record any of it so I don't have a way to watch it (except in lame low-res online copies). I may check some torrent sites if they have them in at least 720p (I'm sure they'll be there; I've found Ninjago that way), so hopefully I can catch up on the series soon!

Man, I wish I was still following this series. I haven't even set up my DVR to record any of it so I don't have a way to watch it (except in lame low-res online copies). I may check some torrent sites if they have them in at least 720p (I'm sure they'll be there; I've found Ninjago that way), so hopefully I can catch up on the series soon!

When I have time on my hands, I get the super high-def LEGO youtube channel ones and use my favorite video-editing software (usually premiere pro) to swap out the japanese audio with the english audio from animeflavor and the like...

But it takes a horrendous amt of battery and space...

There are two that have been released in the US (or at least that I could find at my local Costco :laugh: : "The Power of the CHI" and "The Lion, the Crocodile, and the Power of CHI!"

And of course there's this: http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Legends-Chima-Complete-Season/dp/B00B2FFQE2/ref=pd_cp_mov_2/192-2444153-6996355 :laugh:

It seems like "Chi, Tribes, and Betrayals" is coming out this July, but can't see anything for Season 2 yet... http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=9135666

What about Rhino+Eagle? :wink:

Thanks for the link! I found my answer in a quick search on Amazon.

I really wish they wouldn't have released these with different names as opposed to "Season 1 Part 1." No wonder I couldn't find them...

Season 1 Part 1 is available now.

Season 1 Part 2 will be available on August 5th.

Episode 28 leak in Portuguese.

Don't forget your spoiler tags!

Click the graph button at the top left of he editor. (Next to the eraser button)

Scroll down to "Spoiler" (The list is in alphabetical order)

Enter the spoiler into the large window.

Or enter the following code: [,s,p,o,i,l,e,r,],*,[,/,s,p,o,i,l,e,r,]

*This is where your spoiler goes

Edited by Penkid11

Allow me to rephrase my previous post...

That's Episodes 27-30 leaked in Portuguese.

I think it may have gotten taken down. There is evidence of its previous existence on Brickipedia, however.

Thanks for the link penkid, it's a shame I can't understand any of it, and I couldn't find the 27th episode, but the rest were good. I'm wondering if this Ice theme will end this summer, I think it's the best since Chima started, and hope that TLG continoues it at least for the next winter wave (it would fit the season :grin: ).

So... Lego slipped these little beauties under our noses.

WARNING!! The "fillers" include spoilers for Season 2 (the Outlands episodes).

And due to the limit of only five pieces of media per post, and the new feature here on Eurobricks that combines all multi-posts (that will be a drag for posting again after a long period of time... ) here are links to the

. Edited by Penkid11

So, the latest Lego Club magazine is saying that the new episodes are coming august.

I don't want to wait that long to see them in English!

So, the latest Lego Club magazine is saying that the new episodes are coming august.

I don't want to wait that long to see them in English!

This makes sense though, as the sets are officially due out in August in the US (and will be trickling out into stores within the next couple weeks, I'm sure). By the time they air (August 9th) they should be pretty prominent throughout the States.

So todays episode was interesting, but there wasn't a lot to it. I did notice that each season seems to focus on one of the main characters, First Laval, then Cragger, and this season, Eris. SPOLIERS AHEAD

He lives! Last episode he was gone, but his remains aren't there, he lives!

So todays episode was interesting, but there wasn't a lot to it. I did notice that each season seems to focus on one of the main characters, First Laval, then Cragger, and this season, Eris. SPOLIERS AHEAD

He lives! Last episode he was gone, but his remains aren't there, he lives!

Use [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler] without the spaces. Are you referring to ShadoWind?

I have heard quite a lot recently about the episodes being released on VK, a Russian social media site. I think it's LEGO who puts it up there, so it's legal(If I'm right), but I find no need to create an account for a website I won't use just to watch up through episode 34 right now in a different language. Besides, VK is mostly populated by single men from the United States looking for Russian women to date, or so I've been told when I looked it up.

Anyways...here's a rundown on information I could find. And yes, everything in spoilers is a potential major spoiler.

The Fire tribe shows up in episode 30 with Fire Chi. In episodes 30 and 31, characters gain fire suits by using fire Chi.

In episode 31, Liella is introduced. The romance is mutual.

During these episodes, several characters reappear including Crooler, Dom De La Woosh, Furty, and maybe Lavertus.

In episode 33, Eris has another vision. Mount Cavora is falling from the siy, and Panthar-yes, Panthar, in a fire suit(This is on Brickipedia) is running from the mountain. Suspicious, anyone...?

Laval temporarily becomes king at the end of one of the episodes.

Oh, and some kid on Wikipedia decided the fake episode 35 name of the day is "Get Up Shadowind". Wow, really creative title. I can hear a chorus of kids singing it right now...

We are now two episodes into the season!

To put it simply, I think we could speak of these episodes in their entirety, as the show has literally gone no where from the end of "Season 2."

The only new thing besides the obvious rise of Sir Fangar's Hunters is Eris' "Fire Dreams." Her reactions do seem a bit over the top, and Cragger's teasing is far too childish for his character (even though, oddly enough, Cragger and Laval are still children who like to play "fun games." It's time to get a grasp on their ages, writers. If they have their own cars, they aren't exactly children, are they...).

There also seems to be a consistency issue from the first season. I greatly recall the wide use of CHI during one of the major Speedorz races in Season 1. Gorzan's reaction to Cragger and Laval using CHI during the Speedorz race in the episode "Fire Dreaming" seems to contradict that.

Just something I noticed.