Sign in to follow this  
Pyrovisionary

Raids in Mitgardia

My second moc for mitgardia! Let's get those points going guys!

8196521740_ff87127f7c.jpg

Only one photo... But still!

Edit: Here is a backstory.

After the elements turned against us, after everyone fled to caverns and strongholds. They came. Mass numbers of barbarians and bandits flocked to to steal what had been left behind. And for the most part, they succeeded. This time would be different though. This time.....

Edited by Skyrimguy

That Dovahkiin looks hungry!

I like your take on the thin pine trees. i was worried that using 1x1 rounds would make the trunks look too thick, clearly I was worried about nothing.

That Dovahkiin looks hungry!

I like your take on the thin pine trees. i was worried that using 1x1 rounds would make the trunks look too thick, clearly I was worried about nothing.

Thanks man! I saw them a while ago on flickr.... Dutchlego I think it was. But I haven't really had the chance to use them on a moc before. This really is my first large scale moc... I was worried about photography before. Not my best photo but still ok. Unfortunately in the pic alot of detail is lost. Like the Footprints behind the Raider/Bandit/Stormcloak/Dovahkiin guy and the angle on the one of the cliff walls. And the pig fell over :grin::tongue:

The thin trees are a Mitgardian staple, actually. About the picture, if you still have it built, I would suggest re-photographing it if you weren't pleased with the outcome. You can always edit with more photos and even keep the original just the way it is. This MOC also has some story potential. Great work, and please take the above as helpful tips. :wink: There is no reason to degrade anyone's MOC potential.

The thin trees are a Mitgardian staple, actually. About the picture, if you still have it built, I would suggest re-photographing it if you weren't pleased with the outcome. You can always edit with more photos and even keep the original just the way it is. This MOC also has some story potential. Great work, and please take the above as helpful tips. :wink: There is no reason to degrade anyone's MOC potential.

Oh, I took MANY photos. Good camera. But not enough. Editing would just make the snow the same as the background >.> Yeah, I should Re-Shoot. But it's winter. So Light will be gone for a while now the weekend is over.

Very nice Mitgardian scene :thumbup: Some description of what's going on would be nice though :wink:

Glad to see a build from you!

Very nice Mitgardian scene :thumbup: Some description of what's going on would be nice though :wink:

Glad to see a build from you!

Thanks! A proper description has been added in. Edited by Skyrimguy

Nice build, somehow the trees strike me as slightly out of proportion to the minifigures... maybe it's just me? What piece is that laying on the dirt on the other side of the fence? Like your snow work though! :thumbup:

nice one, now that you added the story I got a good laugh out of it :thumbup: