Its great to see it finished,you made a good job in recreating it in Lego. :sweet:

Now you and I can both make that excavator I showed yo while ago. :classic:

I think mine is smaller :grin: but with many more pieces, it is narrower and has the same wheelbase but the wheels are larger than the 8265 wheels.

Any time is good for machinery Alasdair :laugh: , thank you all for the comments.

826541.jpg

g29i.jpg

Great work! The engine is one of my favorite features. You really captured the look of the WA-800.

That little engine is the secret, always like everyone, I'll have to put it everywhere :laugh: . VFracingteam I love it too, this time is costing me disarm it :cry_sad: .

Looks fantastic!

Do you have a link for higher resolution pictures? I am doing some redesigning of my swingloader (mainly trying to implement steering via mini LA's), and am looking for some inspiration! :wink:

Looks fantastic!

Do you have a link for higher resolution pictures? I am doing some redesigning of my swingloader (mainly trying to implement steering via mini LA's), and am looking for some inspiration! :wink:

Everything is inside the machine but I rebuild the steering system I used for the pics. I didnĀ“t have any room and after try some configurations I got this, the real machine has 2 l.a. for steering so I wanted 2 but if you donĀ“t want complicate your life use only one, it will work better than with 2. For your machine you need any room you can get.

steeringunit.jpg

steeringunit2.jpg

Thank you very much Jorge, that is exactly what I needed!

I used your geometry, but with a somewhat different setup:

2012-11-22_21.36.43.jpg

Nice solution, I think if you donĀ“t use the unimog portal axles and use the classic old system you will gain more room, I hate those pieces what a bad design in my opinion.