Admiral Croissant

Tournament of Retribution III Avatar Authorization

No6.png

No7.png

No9.png

The Rules State: "The use of avatars in comics is encouraged and permitted but limited to the avatars of those who have entered the Tournament, Tournament Hosts and Classic-Pirates Crew Members. Eurobricks members who wish to allow the use of their avatar in the Tournament may do so by signing up in a special topic that will be opened. By joining the Tournament or authorizing the use of your avatar you are agreeing to have your avatar abused in whatever way competitors and Tournament Officials see fit to abuse them."

If you would like to join the fun and allow competitors to use your avatar in their comics please provide the requested information in this Topic. Competitors and Classic-Pirates Staff are already fair game but if you'd like to provide your specific information in this Topic that is OK.

Please Post:

1) Your username

2) An image of you avatar

3) Which side do you support (ie. Redcoat or Bluecoat).

If your avatar has a custom torso decal, please provide an image of the decal.

If you don't have a certain minifig that you'd like to abuse: no problem!

Most of the torso decals can be found here in The Great Pirate Torso Library (then scroll down to Official PIRATES/SAILORS) ready for you to print! Torsos from the Pirates of the Caribbean theme can be found here.

Tip for if you don't have an avatar yet: don't use too many rare parts if you want to feature in multiple comics.

IMPORTANT Tournament Threads

The Rules

Official Sign Ups

Avatar Authorization (this thread)

Prize Pool

Please do not post questions here or any other comments. This topic is just for authorizing the use of your avatar during the Tournament!

Questions can be asked in the

RULES thread.

1) Captain Becker

2) This is an old one, still havent found tim to update it hit new photos. For exmple, i nowdays wear that dark red cape :hmpf:my_siggy2.jpg

3)Redcoats till the last breath!

1-) BrigBrick

2-) avatar_1.jpg

3-) my chest tell himself... Glory for the Bluecoat Empire

first BlueCoat in the line!

Update: in the spirit of the TOR, I realized that the Dr. Freeze minifigure head is very uncommon, so, In a nearly time, I´ll change my avatar, so, many can use and abuse of it (... If you filthy redcoats dare!)

Update 2: You may the previous or use this other minifig as my... the Lieutenant Big. Brick

Imperial_Soldier_-_Officer.jpg

Edited by Brig. Brick

1) Sebeus I

2)

dsc08119.jpg

3) Bluecoat

For this occasion I made an alternate signature figure (I couldn't just use my current one with the red dragon wings, could I ?)

Furthermore it's a bit more pirate-related (replaced my robot arm by a hook and the helmet by a bicorner).

Special parts:

• black pauldron found in starwars the clonewars, always worn by a clone commander.
  • Head: soldier from the Ninja theme, comes in set nr 4805 (in this set you also get greenhair's and Cerberus' head) and some other sets

Edited by Sebeus I

I'm not sure I can take part in the fun this time around, but feel free to abuse Lord Fugazi if you are so inclined! :thumbup:

1) Fugazi

2)

4692626241_3980f3da70_n.jpg

3) Bluecoat

Of course the staff is already authorized, but a clear image of my avatar could be useful.

1) Admiral Croissant

2) acroissant3.pngadmiraal.jpg

I'm using a dark blue torso and red pants. But as long as you're using this head and a croissant it's okay.

3) Bluecoats FTW!

Since I'm a Shipyard crewmember, I that I'm authorised to be abused automatically, but I'll post my figure here anyway.

1. Scorpiox
  2. scorpioxface.jpg
  3. Redcoat

As a participant, I'm already fair game, but here's a good look at Mr Spielbrick, the cartographer for the Redcoats.

8202991368_f5f551d8b4.jpg

ToR III Mr Spielbrick by Spielbrick Films, on Flickr

My avatar for the Tournament of Retribution III at Eurobricks.

Mr Spielbrick is the cartographer of the Redcoats. So long as you depict him wearing any Redcoat-ish torso with this face, any map or globe and preferably his simian companion Plancius, he'll gladly appear in your comic.

Sir Wright, Royal Cartographer, to serve you faithfully gentlemen.

dsc07471.jpg

Spielbrick… I am the cartographer here. Look at that map you are carrying. You barely know how to trace straight lines. :devil:

Torso here

Edited by Frank Brick Wright

Of course I'm up for grabs. The head is Luke from Jabba's sail barge, any Luke head will do. Then the legs torso and hat are Captain Barbosa from I believe the Isle De Merta set, with an orange flame in the hat, and a hook. The chrome lightsaber is optional.

7941003942_0ea687d613.jpg

Commander Red Hat, use it wisely, or else! :devil:

-snip-

Two things that I've got to say:

1. Oh, so it's coloured hats now, is it?
  2. Where the hell d'you get that red ice lollipop?! :drool:

1) Skalldyr

2) general_skalldyr.jpg

3) Redcoat

You could also use a simple crab (preferred red) if you like!