Sign in to follow this  
mrcp6d

Ice Dragon Attack

A free build for Mitgardia

A band of explorers traverse the mountains in search of forgotten dwarven ruins. Along the way they encounter many fine specimens of local wildlife, some easier to eat than others...

8174227581_10e6bff9f3_z.jpg

This was actually my first Guild build. Got the pictures taken right before tearing it apart for my Challenge V MOC, which pretty much depleted my supply of white curved slopes.

More pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrcp6d/sets/72157631979334064/

that is a pretty cool vig mrcp6d. I really like the minifig posing and the dragon is nice too. God job!

Nice vig! I love the way you've attached the dragon's body parts, very creative! :thumbup: Nice fig positioning too!

Nice build! The dragon is really cool and you did a great job with the trees, snow and fig posing!

Another awesome MOC from you!I must say that the expresion on the fig's face matches very good.

Could i use your dragon technique,since i have been looking around for some techniques for small dragons but cant really find any!

A nice depiction of a Chryog Wyrm, a sub-species of dragon first discovered by the dwarven sage Hammish the Noseless.

Thanks guys!

Could i use your dragon technique,since i have been looking around for some techniques for small dragons but cant really find any!

Of course you can. I'm not one to lay claim to any building technique or whatnot--there are far too many of us building around the world for me to believe that I'm (or anyone really) the first to come up with something. I know saw the tail technique somewhere a while back; I'll see if I can dig up that and some more of my 'inspiration' stuff for the dragon.

A nice depiction of a Chryog Wyrm, a sub-species of dragon first discovered by the dwarven sage Hammish the Noseless.

No way I would have been able to come up with a name for this guy, I'm not that creative. But I'll run with it!

Absolutely great work. The Mitgardian surroundings are well made using different kinds of white slopes and your figs are well made. Also is your dragon, love the pose! Keep it up! :thumbup: