Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

MOC: Steel Stallion

8190707577_48cecf7251.jpg

In the far flung future an old sport is given new life by energetic and brave athletes and their cutting edge technology.

“So we brained it would be hun crash to take this old scorer out of the coffin. Too poz for stiffs yeah?”

-

I was playing around with Hero Factory and my other parts and came up with this little gem. Once I pick up some more specific parts I’ll turn out a few varieties.

More Pics on Brickshelf (when moderated)

So cool 'Peppermint'.......sci-fi jousting - gee I wonder why no one has ever thought of it before ! :wink:

Brick On Fight On 'Peppermint' ! :grin:

"I'm a space knight, on a steel horse I ride.... And I'm wanted (waaannnteeed) dead or alive."

Nice hover bike speeder thingy, Peppermint! Looks almost like something some swoop gang member or junkyard wars contestant in the Star Wars universe might build.

“So we brained it would be hun crash to take this old scorer out of the coffin. Too poz for stiffs yeah?”

What?! I'm guessing that this is some really down and dirty British street slang or something, because I can't quite make heads or tails out of this statement and I'm normally good with languages....

What?! I'm guessing that this is some really down and dirty British street slang or something, because I can't quite make heads or tails out of this statement and I'm normally good with languages....

I was trying to come up with a future language.

So we thoguht it would be 100% Cool to take this old game out of the past. Too positively cool for the dead yeah?"

:blush: My bad.

Hahah that's awesome. Some great greebling there. And the integration of the hero factory part is nicely done.

Though why didn't you build a second one?

With matching jousting backdrop ? It would have been awesomer!

Hahah that's awesome. Some great greebling there. And the integration of the hero factory part is nicely done.

Though why didn't you build a second one?

With matching jousting backdrop ? It would have been awesomer!

I have like one Hero Factory set (Come on sales! Imma going to stock up) so the parts I need are al used in that MOC there. I am building the backdrop though.

Got to love tablescrap builds, I get all my best ideas that way.