Ludzik

Buffalo MK 0 - heavy bomber - WIP

Trying to expand the manufacturing from only fighters the Ludzik Spaceyard has contracted with engineers to design and build a heavy bomber. This is a prototype that was released. Powered by an oversized engine the bomber is capable of high speeds but is lacking on maneuverability. Also it's defense armament at the moment is somewhat lacking as it's only equipped with 2 pulse cannons.

It is capable though of carrying heavy payloads: two bombs or two anti-capital ship missiles.

The engineers are not 100% satisfied with their design and are looking to improve it.

34hz86q.jpg

34zxapg.jpg

2mgtb3k.jpg

x5r1hw.jpg

1z73lfp.jpg

Another interesting space craft 'Ludzik', looks to be inspired by the latest SW Fury Interceptor, plus a B-5 Star Fury as well ! :grin:

Brick On Fight On 'Ludzik' ! :classic:

I would suggest replacing the white with another color, maybe tan or light tan. And a different color engine, the orange just throws it off a little.

I would suggest replacing the white with another color, maybe tan or light tan. And a different color engine, the orange just throws it off a little.

While the bombs replacement is easier (got some other colors I can play with) the engine is harder because that's the only color piece that I have (unless I dissasemble my mine :) )

Where did all that Sand Blue come from..? Love it, either way..!

You mean the top and the engine? If so, I think maybe I should call the craft chameleon as it's actually dark grey and it looks that the background that I took the pictures on made it change color :)

Another interesting space craft 'Ludzik', looks to be inspired by the latest SW Fury Interceptor, plus a B-5 Star Fury as well ! :grin:

Brick On Fight On 'Ludzik' ! :classic:

While I haven't had anything specific in mind when I started I can now see some similarities as well :) My only goal in the beginning was to:

1. Use the front opening cockpit

2. Use the orange engine piece :wink:

and the rest... came out on its own :grin:

Here's a slight update. Test bombs got changed out for real payload (hence the color change). Additionally design engineers found a location for ion cannons.

30wnqzl.jpg

During initial flight tests it was discovered that the wings were too flexible during atmosphere operations and were reinforced. Also a second pair of miniguns was added bringing up the total to 4 (2 per wingtip)

2vj5qc6.jpg

Lastly here's the top view: you can see teh ion cannons a little bit more clearly.

280tvnt.jpg