CopMike

EB SW Xmas raffle 2012

Horray it's the 1st of the month. Looking foward to checking out the advent calendar thread once it's up. Thanks again CopMike. This years gonna be a good'n :grin:

Where abouts is the calendar thread, is it in the Star Wars thread or is it in the forum thread ?

Actually it's live now.

cal1.jpg

Go here! It's automatically updated...

Thanks CopMike for hosting such wonderful raffle again ! :laugh:

Now we all have something to look forward to every morning !

You mean you don't have your own official LEGO SW Advent Calendar at home? :p

I'd assume this is the topic for this...?

If anyone wanted to trade for my Oola or Death Star Trooper, feel free to PM me an offer. :sweet: (I particularly like Malgus, or pretty much all the 'figs in the third set)

Edited by JaseTJ

It is exciting to wait and check who are the daily winners. I hope I will see my name there on one day. :)

Wonderful raffle, wonderful prices, so everyone who wins will be very happy I think.

Good luck to every entrants, and a big THANKS for the EB staff! Merry Christmas to all!

Edited by pkp

Did Jabba's laugh ever sound familiar to you? Well, that's because secretly he's Santa Claus! Every Christmas Eve, he flies around on his Sleigh Barge, sneaks into your home, and eats your cookies. Don't expect him to leave any presents though. In fact, he's very likely to steal your droids and enslave your sister.

8209491736_e774ae0dba_z.jpg

Jabba the Claus by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Where are people getting this bag from? I don't remember this piece. It looks like a santa bag. really neat

As an obvious reminder, if any one PMed Copmike in the last day you probably should confirm that it's in your history as due to the server hiccup your message might have been lost....

Yes!! I won the 3rd price, great minifigs.

Thanks alot.

Morten

Today I'm the third winner, absolutely happy :grin: :grin:

Thank you Copmike for your great work and for this fantastic Xmas raffle :classic:

Edited by Wedge09

How exactly do we win prizes? What happens when our name is on the list?

Who do we notify?

-confused

You enter by posting an MOC during the time when entries were accepted (which has passed). If your name appears on the calendar, you PM CopMike the address to send your prizes to.

Do all the prizes get mailed out at the same time at the end of the raffle?

Pretty much, and we have every reason to be patient. Firstly, CopMike has to sort through all the minifig parts he gets sent to get each minifig together, then there's people arranging for swaps, so he has to organise which minifig is going to which winner, then after all that he posts 72 parcels all around the world at his own expense. Pretty good of him, eh!

Pretty much, and we have every reason to be patient. Firstly, CopMike has to sort through all the minifig parts he gets sent to get each minifig together, then there's people arranging for swaps, so he has to organise which minifig is going to which winner, then after all that he posts 72 parcels all around the world at his own expense. Pretty good of him, eh!

Yeah totally... I wasn't trying imply I wanted them now, just asking for a couple reasons. Firstly, some people might want to know whether they would be able to use the figs as presents and secondly, I was wondering if it mattered that CopMike hadn't read my message yet ;)

On the note of swapping... anyone interested in trading my Padme for your Malgus? They're decently close in value it seems.

Yeah totally... I wasn't trying imply I wanted them now, just asking for a couple reasons. Firstly, some people might want to know whether they would be able to use the figs as presents and secondly, I was wondering if it mattered that CopMike hadn't read my message yet ;)

Fair query. Last we heard from him he didn't even have them yet, and I received mine from last year on the 12/13th of January according to Facebook, so highly unlikely to get them in time for Christmas. I recall him not reading my PM for ages too. Yeah, just gotta get out of eBay buyer mode and wait patiently :laugh: .

HOLY COW! I won today! I've never won anything in my life! YAAAAY! :cry_happy:

And thank YOU, CopMike for running an amazing raffle and offering up amazing prizes! You are AWESOME! :wub:

Alrighty, now that I got all that excitement out of my system...

Any of the other winners interested in swapping for my Oola? (Ew, that sounded weird...) I'm 98% certain I'm getting Jabba's Palace under the tree this year and don't need two of her. I'm mainly interested in swapping her for either Saesee Tiin or Darth Malgus. So if any of the other winners are interested, shoot me a PM.

And good luck to everyone still in the running. Happy Holidays and Happy Life Day!

What an neat idea - this sure beats those cheap chocolate advent calendars (yuck). Good luck to everyone who entered.

No, I haven't started sending out the prizes because:

1. I haven't all the parts yet

2. I'm in Las Vegas on holiday.

3. I'll do them all when the raffle is finished.

So don't feel the need to post stuff like "CopMike hasn't even read my pm yet" and so on. I'll get it done eventually.

Congrats to the winners so far :-)!

No, I haven't started sending out the prizes because:

1. I haven't all the parts yet

2. I'm in Las Vegas on holiday.

3. I'll do them all when the raffle is finished.

So don't feel the need to post stuff like "CopMike hasn't even read my pm yet" and so on. I'll get it done eventually.

Congrats to the winners so far :-)!

Wasn't trying to rush you or imply anything other than I thought -I- did something wrong with regards to messaging.

Hope you enjoy your vacation! Thanks again for running an awesome raffle.

WOW today I won the 2nd price ...I'm absolutely happy :laugh: because I love those minifigs :wub:

Thanks CopMike and good luck to everyone still waiting for the next days with hope ...Marry Christmas to all! :classic:

Woah, I'm a winner today.

First prize, which is just the one I was rooting for. Thanks CopMike!

Edited by General Magma