CopMike

EB SW Xmas raffle 2012

Congrats to all the winners and many thanks to CopMike!

Happy Holidays to all!

Oola! :wub: Jabba! :grin_wub:

Much thanks to CopMike for running this raffle, this has just made my week. :sweet:

If anyone wants to trade for pretty much any figure but Oola/Jabba, shoot a PM. :thumbup:

Just sent you a PM.

AC

Congratulations to everyone who won and thanks, again, to CopMike for the awesome raffle.

Nothing for me this time round, but there is always next year. Hopefully the Gungan Sub will be a decent price in the Boxing Day sales, else I'll be heading off to BrickLink too for Amidala.

Congratulations to all winners!

Also nothing for me. but it was great fun looking at the scoreboard every morning!

Copmike, thanks for the Xmas fun you have injected!

My first time, alas I didn't win but it was fun checking everyday, although I think my dad was more upset, s'okay we got him Lego for Xmas.

Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to CopMike and EB! :classic:

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate Christmas :sweet:

Congratulations to all the winners!

It was very exciting checking back day after day and much suspense was built for me when the server was down those couple of days.

Next year may just be my year but a huge thanks to CopMike for providing such entertainment :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the winners and a Merry Xmas :sweet: !

Just to let everyone know - the shipping thing won´t happen for quite some time yet because all the parts hasn´t arrived. I´ll go through all your trade requests in the meantime and will post here when I´m shipping out!

A great Xmas everybody have now :yoda:!

Congratulations to all the winners, especially those who won that lovely Jabba fig :wub: !

Oola! :wub: Jabba! :grin_wub:

Much thanks to CopMike for running this raffle, this has just made my week. :sweet:

If anyone wants to trade for pretty much any figure but Oola/Jabba, shoot a PM. :thumbup:

PM sent.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everybody!

Edited by Bricktooth

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to CopMike for doing this raffle. :classic:

Merry Christmas everyone. :classic:

:iamded_lol:

Too bad - nothing for me this year. This happens when you want something desperately... :blush:

Nevertheless congratulations to all who won!

And once again a big thank you, Copmike for organizing it. :wub:

Merry Christmas to all of you!

:iamded_lol:

Too bad - nothing for me this year. This happens when you want something desperately... :blush:

Hmm maybe you just didn't want it desperately enough? :tongue:

If anyone winning prize C is willing to part from Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin (already has Palpatines arrest), I'd be interested to trade my Oola and Death Star trooper. Shoot me a PM.

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Congratulations to everyone who won. I no longer need to buy the whole Gungan sub set just to get Amidala. Thanks again, Cop Mike and EB.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Wow thanks CopMike, the first thing I ever won on EB and for Christmas is perfect time.

Happy Holidays to all. :classic:

I want a Queen Amidala and am willing to trade with any minifig of your choice from Prize C.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

AC

Sorry to bump an old topic - I was just wondering if anyone had recieved their prizes yet?

I have a troublesome housemate (who I didnt pick!) who has a tendancy to wander off with my mail, and so just wanted to check whether it's time I confronted them about it, or whether I'm jumping the gun, so to speak!

Duck

@Duck

I was about to ask the same thing, I sent a PM to copmike as requested but it is still marked Unread by him. Oh well i'm sure they know what there doing :D

Last year it took a really long time, but who's complaining?

So I think it's safe to say that you shouldn't be expecting anything until February-March, unless the man himself CopMike says otherwise.

Edited by prateek

Be patient :classic:

CopMike has to receive all the 324 minifig, sort them according to the exchanges winenrs may have demanded and then send them to the 72 winners... Give him some time :wink:

I wasn't compaining! Was just checking that my housemate hadn't wandered off with it. I had to practically wrestle a personal letter about my mortgage application off them earlier which they were adament wasn't mine... :(. Thanks for the replies and it has put my mind at rest! :)

And thanks again for organising this copmike! :)