WesternOutlaw

TRAIN TECH Help, General Questions & Talk to the Staff

35 minutes ago, Toastie said:

Did "we" ever have one?

Over in Scale Modeling they have an American diesel train (SD whatnot) in the banner, the Starwars folks have their "feel the force" type banner, but here it was the plain vanilla thing that the front page shows. I can't really remember.

But the Easter-Bunny thing is more than outdated, isn't it? Well at least when looking at the tray with the chocolate Easter eggs: All gone. Since long ...     

I just noticed the banner change today.   Previously, I think it might've been a Halloween-centric one, since someone was doing something with a stormtrooper helmet.   This new color scheme is horrid.

Posted (edited)

i will note my avatar is not on the banner and no articles are marked as unread.  Sounds like a DB type problem.

Edited by pirzyk

This sub-forum did used to have it's own banner and scheme, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. It'd be cool to have it back, or design a new one (perhaps with a range of sets on it, from 12v as well as 9v and PF). But I don't really mind.

If you don't like the current theme being displayed you can change it; there's a drop-down menu under the advertisement at the bottom of the page.

10 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

If you don't like the current theme being displayed you can change it; there's a drop-down menu under the advertisement at the bottom of the page.

Thank you!!!

Since we are missing a banner, I took it upon myself to make a new one! I hereby allow Eurobricks to use this banner as they deem fit, as my gift to the community.

I worked really hard on this you guys

newtraiontechbanenr_jpg.png

Hi all - I’ve started researching my next project (Venice Simplon Orient Express) but i don’t really want to run it with a modern locomotive.

I’m struggling to find clear source pictures of steam locomotives that have been used with this service.

Any suggestions?

On 5/6/2018 at 12:34 PM, ColletArrow said:

This sub-forum did used to have it's own banner and scheme, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. It'd be cool to have it back, or design a new one (perhaps with a range of sets on it, from 12v as well as 9v and PF). But I don't really mind.

Yes it did (was 9v themed, probably been gone about a year?). Anyway, thank you thank you for the theme change, I can see my unread threads again!