Hi to everyone! My name is George.

Since I was a boy, I was fascinated by trains. Unfortunatelly, as these type of sets were usually priced higher than others, my parents didn't bought me any of them. This changed when I was old enough to have my own money and I bought myself the passenger train 7897, the cargo train 7939 and my favourite one, the Emerald Night!

Since I became a member here, although I didn't have some relevant work to display I occasionally looked in this part of the forum and admired the work of fellow MOCers. 

A year ago, after visiting Japan for holidays and travelled with a lot of different trains, I was astonished by the Shinkansens, and when I got back, I decided to MOC one of them. Due to luck of time and some other factors, I left my project behind, but now with the Covid lockdown and a lot of time to spare, I decided to continue with my project and to make the best out of it! Hopefully, when everything comes back to regularity, I will be able to complete my MOC.

I want to believe that this MOC will be the begining of more to come.

Hello! 

I love lego trains, when I was younger I used to have set 10205 and boy I wish I still had it. 

However I recently bought 60197, 2 in fact. And boy howdy I love it, managed to marry 2 carriages to make 1 big carriage. 

Thank you for reading.