Leo604

NBA and basketball in general

56-nba.jpeg

Favourite teams, everyone?

Mine are the Lakers but I only went from casual watcher to serious follower last year (which they were knocked out by OKC in the 2nd round of the playoffs). <_< Pretty excited about this year, although I'm not sure Steve Nash is fitting in too well.

I've been a proud follower of the Utah Jazz for close to 20 years now. Ever since the great Malone, Stockton era. I see great times ahead for us as long as we can get a decent trade before the deadline on Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap.

LeBron fan since his SVSM HS days, so naturally I rooted for his Cavs teams before and now the defending champion Miami Heat.

Pretty excited about this year, although I'm not sure Steve Nash is fitting in too well.

With Mr. Potato Head gone and Nash's old coach Mike D. at the helm now, we might just see a revival of Nash's free-wheelin' but effective style of play (though I still think his age would be a major hindrance, especially in a league now dominated by athleticism).

Lakers win again, but doctors say Nash is out for at least another week and reexamination. :/

Also, Kareem statue unveiled last night:

EDIT: Spoilered large image.

8782_10152312133195341_371856580_n.jpg

Edited by Leo Crimson

Thread reboot:

Anyone predictions on Finals teams this season? I'm thinking Chicago-OKC, but stuff could always happen down the line.