monsinjor

LDD MOC: I don't know what to say :)

indexed.gif B-V-22D

Hello.

Hehehe... Hm... I really don't know what to say...

Today I saw a tractor with this ''equipment'' and the idea came, funny idea actualy, and smelly too :laugh:

Don't get me wrong... I am just having weird fun with LDD hehehehehe :grin:

And if for some reason you want the LXF file, it is at the bottom of the topic. :classic:

100funny_septic.jpg

101funny_septic.jpg

102funny_septic.jpg

LXF file:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/monsinjor/Dario/funny_septic.lxf

Edited by Phred

ok, I'd like to dodge the whole poo thing ;-) and just remark on how really nice that tractor is.

Ermmm, ok I can't dodge it... is it loading or unloading? I have a horrible feeling it's loading.

Hahahaha... you're right. I totally forgot it.

Damn beer. :sweet:

Here's the ''not horryfing'' version.

104funny_septic.jpg

Edited by monsinjor

I like the tractor :thumbup: ......I like the tanker :thumbup: ......question where is the poop going to after the dumping is complete ? :laugh:

LDD On 'monsinjor' ! :classic:

I like the tractor :thumbup: ......I like the tanker :thumbup: ......question where is the poop going to after the dumping is complete ? :laugh:

LDD On 'monsinjor' ! :classic:

Hehehe, where? Away... far far away...

:laugh:

Edited by monsinjor

Ah yes, an oft-ignored, yet highly necessary part of LEGO City.... After all, you gotta get your septic tank pumped out every so often or else you'll be in a world or crap... LITERALLY. My neighbor actually owns a septic pumping service and his slogan is "A flush beats a full house." :laugh:

Well done MOC, and thanks for the laugh... You should submit this idea (well, at least the tractor and pump tank wagon part) to LEGO Cuusoo. :tongue:

My neighbor actually owns a septic pumping service and his slogan is "A flush beats a full house." :laugh:

Hahaha, great slogan he got :laugh:

Thanks guys. It was made to be funny.

I like the tractor and the trailer a lot. Nice detail work on the pumps valves and controls looks very realistic. I also like the mirror in the bathroom also. The poop part is as said above a very neccesarry but not looked at or talked about point in lego city. Very good looking moc and it is definitely not crap :)

OK, I admit it ... I grabbed the lxf file. But only for the tractor.

Seriously, though, this is a great MOC. The tractor looks very rustic, like the old one my dad used to have. I also like the heated towel rack in the bathroom.

Thanks folks.

I also like this tractor. Funny, I actually made a tractor just because of this scene.

And the heated towel rack... well, I have the real one like this in my bathroom so the idea came...

Yeah, I also downloaded the LXF file for the tractor as well as the pump wagon: With a few minor modifications, the wagon could be changed into a typical manure spreader that most of the farmers around here use on their fields (though they are just spraying liquified cow crap, thanfully!).

Could anyone please build the tractor in real pieces...would love to see it in real bricks!!!

Excellent work!!