As this was originally a reply to a Request Thread request, I thought I would actually add more and more to it, as I'd love to make some of the James Bond characters from the new movie, Skyfall, but also from the classic films and add them all here. As I get theme done, I'll just add them here, instead of the request thread. Hope you like and as usual your comments and critiques are definitely welcome!

(Only have one design done and may not add to this for a while, as I have the Assassin's Creed designs to go back to first)

Note: The following designs are original property of the designer and are provided for personal use only, alterations or use of this design for sale are only allowed by permission of the designer

James Bond - Skyfall (Daniel Craig version)

Though I know it is tradition to keep the eyes dark, Daniel Craig's blue eyes are so distinctive and part of his look, that I think it was necessary and needed to make them light blue.

Based on this picture:

James%2520Bond.Skyfall%2520Pic.jpg

James%2520Bond.Front.Skyfall.2.png

Clear Version:

James%2520Bond.Front.Skyfall.2.Clear.png

Silva (Javier Bardem)- Skyfall

Here's a work in progress face, as Silva's face is VERY difficult to get right. It may be changed and edited from time to time. For now, at least, I thought I'd release his face for those that would like to print it off and use. I think the best use for this would be with a tan torso and dark brown legs, and the tan swept back hair like here. I will also upload a version with his police decoy outfit soon, so stay tuned.

skyfall-bardem.jpg

Tan Suit Version

(This should be sized correctly to fit the minifigure and will not need to be resized in Microsoft Word if printed off - please let me know if this is not the case)

Silva.Front.Skyfall.Tan.png

Clear Version:

Silva.Front.Skyfall.Tan.Clear.png

Edited by DarkKnight7

Agreed, very cool. I love all of your works so far, DarkKnight7. I hope you or someone else can eventually apply these decals to some real minifigures.

That face is just perfect. :thumbup:

Awesome! It looks great! Can't wait to see Silva and could you also do Kincade?

Thanks everyone for the comments, I'm glad you all think it turned out so well! And yes, piemaster1446, I do plan on doing Silva and M. I haven't seen the movie yet (I know, don't worry I'm going this Friday), but am not familiar with the Kincade. I saw on the internet he is played by Albert Finney, but wasn't sure if I found a picture of him or not. Is this picture of Kincade?

albert-finney-skyfall.jpg

If not, could you provide a few good resources and I'd be glad to try. Also, while I am currently back at my Assassins' Creed designs, I do plan on coming back to this, doing Silva, M, and Kincade (resources pending), and a few of the oldie but goodie bad guys.

Ha, just noticed, I'm officially a "Citizen"...whoohoo! :sweet:

Edited by DarkKnight7

Nice, you captured Daniel Craig's face very well! I can't wait to see some more :)

^ yes, that is kincaide

Have added Silva's face for now...will try and finish his tan coat and checkered shirt version soon. The face of Silva is a work in progress...it's one hell of a hard face to replicate!!

Okay, correction...Silva in his tan coat and checkered shirt is now available. I will work on his police decoy outfit too and add it after I finish Kincade (which will be after I finish a few other designs...so it may be a while)

Edited by DarkKnight7

Very nice designs -- they look as official as they can get!

What hairpiece would you recommend to use on Bond?

I would suggest the Hawkeye hair. No?

Very nice work! You've definitely captured the each character in the modern LEGO style.

Not a request so much as a suggestion, but an alternate "reveal" Silva head (I don't want to say more if you haven't seen the film yet!) could be disturbing fun.

I would suggest the Hawkeye hair. No?

Here's what I had originally planned on using if I printed these designs (below). Because the Bond character played by Daniel Craig has more of a short and spiky hair style, I thought originally, the only choices were either this hair that I used, or the Spiked hair found on the Sleepyhead Minifigure from Series 7. As the latter was too spikey, I went with this one. But, I'm wondering, even if it doesn't match the style, the combed back tan/blonde version of the Hawkeye hair might look better, I'm not sure. Would be good to see someone who has both hairs to maybe compare so we can see the difference. Anyway, not a bad thought.

James%2520Bond.Skyfall.Preview.Hair1.jpg(This image from Firestar Toys and is used only for preview purposes!)

Also, I saw this mockup on Firestar Toys' website and wondered what the Silva face i designed might look like. Anyway, I hope they don't mind...I will remove if they don't like me using this.

Silva.Black.Preview.jpg

Very nice work! You've definitely captured the each character in the modern LEGO style.

Not a request so much as a suggestion, but an alternate "reveal" Silva head (I don't want to say more if you haven't seen the film yet!) could be disturbing fun.

That's a great idea...when I get back to these designs, I'll have to try that out...it will have to be from memory, though, as I can't find any pics. When I finish it, I'll post it as a spoiler pic, so anyone who hasn't seen the movie will be able to pass it over if they like. Great idea, though!

That's a great idea...when I get back to these designs, I'll have to try that out...it will have to be from memory, though, as I can't find any pics. When I finish it, I'll post it as a spoiler pic, so anyone who hasn't seen the movie will be able to pass it over if they like. Great idea, though!

Nifty! I did a quick search myself but didn't come up with any good reference shots either. I'll keep a look out and make sure to forward you anything useful I might find!

Edited by the enigma that is badger

Thanks, i had thought of using Hawkeye's hairpiece but i thought it wouldn't capture Craig's spiky look very well.

I would personally love to see Dori's hair in Tan on Silva, if they ever release that piece in that color. It could be just me.

Edited by Endeavour

These look really good. I wish these were official! In the mean time though, I'll be looking for useable yellow heads to use for Skyfall's characters (I'd use Flesh color, but there's more choices in yellow), since I'm planning on making a series of creations depicting scenes. I’ve found some parts I’ll use, but faces are the hardest part by far.