Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2013 - Information Topic

Mmmmh, I missed the 50-days-waiting-mark until the event, yesterday.

So we are below 50 days to go now!

YEAH! :cry_happy:

50 days to go already? Wow time goes fast...

EDIT: I'm arriving at half 9 in Munich. Is anyone else arriving at that time that I could travel to Günzburg with?

Edited by Calanon

Oh wow, I was so thrilled seeing this topic, because I was planning to go there aswell. Unfortunately my final exams begin just at 3rd of June. :(

have fun you all, hoping to join up another time.

Holodoc has opened the Eorobricks event 2013 trade topic here

Is any body driving to the event from in or around the Munich area? Miss Kyle and myself are looking to hitch a ride if possible for the 6th and the 8th.

Is any body driving to the event from in or around the Munich area? Miss Kyle and myself are looking to hitch a ride if possible for the 6th and the 8th.

Cheers for bringing it up again, GRogall. I'll step out on the 6th actually, I only have the Friday off. But I'd appreciate a lift on Saturday!!

Edited by Miss Kyle

Me and Redhead 1982 will be passing Munich on wednesday and sunday, but I guess that you need ride on actual Gunzburg event days - thursday and saturday.

50 days to go already? Wow time goes fast...

EDIT: I'm arriving at half 9 in Munich. Is anyone else arriving at that time that I could travel to Günzburg with?

Dfenz and I will be arriving in Munich Airport on Wednesday about 10.30 (with 2 offspring). If you are not sorted with a lift PM me and we can make arrangements.

For anyone who hasn't looked at the price for Legoland park tickets. The Merlin Annual Pass is valid for multiple visits to the Billund Park also.

This might come in handy if next years Eurobricks event is in May. The pass also gives discounts in the German park (not sure about Billund) .

See here for more details: https://secure.legol...10663&langId=-1

The Merlin Annual Pass is valid for multiple visits to the Billund Park also.

This might come in handy if next years Eurobricks event is in May. The pass also gives discounts in the German park (not sure about Billund) .

See here for more details: https://secure.legol...10663&langId=-1

Thanks for pointing it out, Bfenz!

This is exactly what we are aiming for: The MERLIN pass (not the "normal" annual one!!) is available online for 71,10€, otherwise it costs 79€. More info here.

Or you go directly via Bfenz' link to the online reservation.

The MERLIN card will last until our 10th event next year in Billund (which will probably be held in May), so that all eventees can get into the park for free next year. :sweet:

If I recall correctly there were no discounts in Billund though.

Oh Mike!!! *Waves* You noticed our close landing times right? I'm going to try and get a local SIM card when I arrive, so pm me some sort of number if you like! At the very least I'll be sitting on some wifi with the ol' laptop once I arrive.

is anybody flying in from the states for the Event?

I don't think so.

As long as no secret member is showing up by surprise. :wink:

The MERLIN card will last until our 10th event next year in Billund (which will probably be held in May), so that all eventees can get into the park for free next year. :sweet:

If I recall correctly there were no discounts in Billund though.

Next year we're definitely aiming to have the event in May, so the Merlin card will a great deal. Actually, I'm already talking with LEGO about next years event, our 10th event, and hope to have the dates pinned soon.

we_want_you.png

Important PM is waiting for all eventees in your messenger's inbox.

If you come to Günzburg and haven't gotten the PM, please let me know.

It seems that the price is only 65€ now for the Merlin Annual Pass.

http://www.legoland....IN-Annual-Pass/ or do I get something wrong there ? :laugh: :laugh:

Really awaiting next week to come :-D

Seems to be a promotion prize :sweet:

I do wonder if the 1-year will start when I first use the pass or the moment I order it online...

Anybody knows how much in advance you have to buy ticket? I think I saw somehere that it should be 7 days in advance, but I dont know if its just for tickets with fixed date.

It would suit me if I could do it after june 1st.

ace and I kind of have annual passes already, but they're for Legoland Billund, and lasts for the 2013 season, so it would be a bit redundant to get the Merlin pass. The Billund pass will allow us one free entry in Gunzburg, but I guess we'll have to pay for any extra entries (how many days are we going to the park?)

Two days are planned for the Legoland: Thursday and Saturday.

In LL Germany it's the other way round: If you buy the MERLIN pass, it's valid one year from the date on you ordered (im quite sure) and you may enter LL Billund as many times you want.

I'd say: order now!

I've just ordered my Merlin annual pass for the nice discounted price of 65 euro :sweet:

Just a note for people not buying a annual pass but a group or day pass. the June Lego brand store Calendar (Germany) has a 25% discount code 139221 group tickets for up to 4 people!

Just a note for people not buying a annual pass but a group or day pass. the June Lego brand store Calendar (Germany) has a 25% discount code 139221 group tickets for up to 4 people!

If anyone else is going for this I'll be in!

I've just ordered my Merlin annual pass for the nice discounted price of 65 euro :sweet:

Me too :-D