Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2013 - Sign-up Topic

I'm not sure yet on transportation. I'm considering either going by car (much more expensive for one person, but has more luggage space) or by train (cheaper, comfortable with almost no worries of falling asleep behind a wheel). It would be great if someone would join me for the car trip to Munich...

When should that be finalised?

If I'm able to attend my girlfriend may be able to come. She lives in Slovenia and will likely go by train if she goes. If you wanted to take the train with her I'm sure she'd appreciate company. :classic:

Edited by Calanon

Calanon, that sounds great. Either way, if she's coming to the event, she should join me for the trip. A 6 hours drive by a car can be very boring on your own, and having company is great. When you know for sure the two of you are coming, you can PM me to get in touch. If she's coming, I'm more in favour of driving there. Let me know, when you decide. :classic:

If I'm able to attend my girlfriend may be able to come. She lives in Slovenia and will likely go by train if she goes. If you wanted to take the train with her I'm sure she'd appreciate company. :classic:

i will come with my car, dont know if with my lupo or with a passat variant. no special roommate is required. i come from near karlsruhe if someone needs a taxi

i will come with my car, dont know if with my lupo or with a passat variant. no special roommate is required. i come from near karlsruhe if someone needs a taxi

Super, looking forward meeting you!

Dear Bonaparte,

me and my wife will be joining in as well. :classic:

Kind regards,

Teddy

I'm in =)

Added to the list :thumbup:

Dear Bonaparte,

Kind regards,

Teddy

That's fantastic news Johan, I'm looking forward to meeting you both again :thumbup:

And now we have reached 20 participants already!

Dear Bonaparte,

Kind regards,

Teddy

Excellent!

Would you mind sharing "your" room with someone like me again? Would be my pleasure. :wink:

This sounds like a great event in Gunzburg! Good to see so many Europeans pop out of the woodwork for this get together.

Unfortunately it does not look as if we will be free in June next year. Will let you know if our schedule should change.

Munich is a fun place any time of the year in our books, and certainly much easier to reach (for those who live far away)

than is Billund. Cheers!

Excellent!

Would you mind sharing "your" room with someone like me again? Would be my pleasure. :wink:

Hi Holodoc,

thanks for the invite!

I would really like to sign us up for "your" room. :classic:

Kind regards,

Teddy

January is getting closer, and I was wondering about room responsibles. When should we decide who's in charge and make the payment for rooms?

January is getting closer, and I was wondering about room responsibles. When should we decide who's in charge and make the payment for rooms?

Unless Holodoc has a different I idea I suggest I'll have a skype call with him somewhere early January where we work out all the rooms stuff. Next we can post it here for feedback and get all practical stuff (payments) done.

Hello everybody!

I'll gladly join this fantastic group again! A car is available, so you can count it in for your plannings. :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Chris

EDIT: Just notice this was a sign-up topic, sorry!

Feel free to go ahead! :wink:

Hello everybody!

I'll gladly join this fantastic group again! A car is available, so you can count it in for your plannings. :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Chris

Fantastic news that you are joining the event. That makes us a total of 22 confirmed eventees!

If I am back in time from studying in Ireland I would love to join. I live quite near to Gunzburg (1-1.5h by car) so I won't use the accommodation provided. I also still have the annual pass for the LL if that is important.

I would come by car and I guess my mom who is also into Lego. I will talk to her and confirm that. The car would have 2 to 3 seats. I will also notify my German Lego friends in the region, maybe they would love to join..

Count me in. I plan to come with car (most likely together with Redhead1982) from Slovenia.

unfortunately i have to reverse my entry, because i have a conflict with some other important activitys. i hope you have a nice time.

Sorry guys Work changed it's mind, I won't be attending :(

unfortunately i have to reverse my entry, because i have a conflict with some other important activitys. i hope you have a nice time.

That's bad, but that's what's happening previous to any event. You'll miss us! :wink:

Hi guys and gals, I will be also joining :D probably with train...but I have to check that.

Count me in. I plan to come with car (most likely together with Redhead1982) from Slovenia.

So could you please tell us, if you are willing to share a room with one of the other eventees?

I'm planning on making a list who is staying with us, reserve the rooms and have a certain amount of money transfered to the Kirchenbauerhof to have that fixed.

Thanks.