Si-MOCs

Lest We Forget.

Very nice creation and execution for what I believe is a Veteran's day MOC. I espescially like the one rounded part on the tombstone. Are those tiles from the Business Card set?

Very nice creation and execution for what I believe is a Veteran's day MOC. I espescially like the one rounded part on the tombstone. Are those tiles from the Business Card set?

Yes, it is.

it's Veteran's day in the States, Remembrance Day in Commonwealth countries, and Armistice day in France, Belgium and NZ.

And yes, that's the business card holder tiles. :sweet:

Wonderful Moc. The curved part is perfect!

I'm glad someone took the time to remember those who have fought and fallen in defense of freedom!

A very touching vignette. I find it very sad how few people (in the states anways) really appreciate the sacrifice so many make :cry_sad:

As a Brit with family in the Armed Forces, this MOC hits close to home.Thank you for taking time out to remember those who have fought for freedom.

A very beautiful creation indeed, yet simple it design and message that it conveys. Living in a town with an Army Barracks just down the road, and seeing the soldiers passing everyday, I appreciate both your MOC and its meaning whole-heartedly. :thumbup:

Edited by Scorpiox

A nice model to commemorate the bravery of soldiers all over the world. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Take a moment to remember those who gave their tomorrow, for our today. Lest we forget.

Simple but effective MOC Si.

Awesome sentiment. :thumbup: Great vig, SI. Way to go.