Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

MOC: The Empire's Finest Hour

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Our Finest Hour

The Battle of Hoth will long be remembered as one of the Empire's finest hours as they successfully routed the Rebellion forces scattering them across the galaxy, desperate and on the run.

Here are the data files taken moments before the shield generator was destroyed by the AT-AT's.

Hope you like.

8171092533_6b2354cbd2_z.jpg

The Empire's Finest Hour by I Scream Clone, on Flickr

8171092205_4a07970203_z.jpg

8171091889_49499706b2_z.jpg

Cheers

ISC.

This is turning into a noice series, ISC.

Are you heading to Brickvention with these?

I'd love to add one of these scenes to your display if you are heading down..... I'm all booked!

3394597804_b58c4cf386.jpg

This is beautiful! I especially love the technique you used for the footprints behind the running Rebels. :wub: That droid is easily recognizable as well. I really love the clean look of this. :thumbup:

Are these footprints under the snowspeederbike?

The base is incredible, and the "not to scale" power generator are really nice and they fit well wwith the rest of the scene :thumbup:

I love the Battle of Hoth and I think this is a fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

MOG, that is just awesome. I love it when builders put effort into detailing the base. Well done!

Great work. I like how the frozen surface is arranged, the way how the figures are arranged on the surface (looking very vivid to me, rather than looking static), the colour contrast of the dark-grey base and the surface (actually, the colour scheme of the whole scene is very attractive to me, but I would find it hard to explain why this is the case), and the builds, namely the generator and the speeder bike. The slightly left-looking Gonk Droids makes this scene looking so neat that I wonder if snowballs wouldn't be the more appropriate weaponry.

Edited by Brickadeer

Thank you all for the nice comments.

Are these footprints under the snowspeederbike?

The base is incredible, and the "not to scale" power generator are really nice and they fit well wwith the rest of the scene :thumbup:

The speederbike ran out of fuel so the Scout trooper is using Flintstone power :grin:

This is turning into a noice series, ISC.

Are you heading to Brickvention with these?

I'd love to add one of these scenes to your display if you are heading down..... I'm all booked!

3394597804_b58c4cf386.jpg

Still trying to get me to go the Brickvention :grin: Who knows if I can afford it at the moment....

This is beautiful! I especially love the technique you used for the footprints behind the running Rebels. :wub: That droid is easily recognizable as well. I really love the clean look of this. :thumbup:

Cheers mate.

Wow, the intricacy is perfect. It's complex enough to make it interesting to look at but not over so. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks for the blogging, much appreciated!

This scene always reminds me of, "Why do they call it Hoth? They should call it Coldth!" :wacko:

:grin:

Wow, this is great! The footprints, the power generator, I love it! :sweet: You've got a nice border going around it too, which could come in handy as a base for other MOCs.

This is stunning work I Scream Clone, i love everything about it! Every build and every part of the scene shares the same incredible attention to detail. Even the whole presentation is awesome. But the best detail for me has to be the footprints, those really made me smile! :wub:

A very nice Vignette!

Many action and good build technique @the vignette and the base too.