Swan Dutchman

[MOC] Anakin's Jedi Interceptor with Hyperspace Ring

You can directly upload it directly, but only if you have enough allowed disk space here. Otherwise, you can make a BrickShelf account, and upload it there, and then link to the file here. And while I'm here, this is an amazing moc! I'll probably spend a good half hour just messing with the LDD file.

Hey,

I just created an account on Brickshelf and uploaded the 2 LDD files for this MOC (one for the jedi interceptor and another for the ring). Here is the link:

http://www.brickshel...?m=swandutchman

The folder I created is not yet public at this moment, but I assume this goes automatically?

Have fun with the files :wink:

Thanks for sharing! Great looking MOC although I'm more partial to the EP 2 starfighters. :)

Hey,

I just created an account on Brickshelf and uploaded the 2 LDD files for this MOC (one for the jedi interceptor and another for the ring). Here is the link:

http://www.brickshel...?m=swandutchman

The folder I created is not yet public at this moment, but I assume this goes automatically?

Have fun with the files :wink:

I just tried accessing it, but it says it's not a public file.When you say "goes automatically" what do you mean? Does the file go public after a certain amount of time?

I just tried accessing it, but it says it's not a public file.When you say "goes automatically" what do you mean? Does the file go public after a certain amount of time?

Essentially, yes. Just check back to this topic after a while. Or, what Swan Dutchman could do is post the download links to the files directly. All you do is copy the files link address and put it into a post. Then you should be able to download it without going through BrickShelf.