Sign in to follow this  
Stims

Hello lovely community!

Hi there,

I'm Tim and I'm from Belgium. I'm 28 and not so long ago I rediscovered my lego addiction after almost 15 years. Big difference between now and then is the power of the internet. Such a big community, so much ideas and so much great Moc's. Now sorting all my old lego and then I'm going start building, building and building :-) Already bought some new sets to get a bit more variety in parts. Most of my lego dates from the nineties and earlier. I even have lego from my father from the sixties and the seventies :-)

Welcome to Eurobricks, Stims!

Now sorting all my old lego

That seems to be most of the process anyway. :laugh: Nice variety of sets you've got there, most of mine are either sets from the late 80s or the 90s that I got at garage sales or sets from 2005-onward that I bought for myself. It's amazing how much the LEGO aesthetic has changed even in that short span, both in sets and in MOCs.

..most of mine are either sets from the late 80s or the 90s..

I think your collection goes back a bit farther than that - I specifically remember seeing you have quite a few classic Space parts, at least half a Galaxy Explorer and a handful of pre-'78 armless/legless/faceless fig parts.. </off topic>

Great to have you here, Stims, and good luck with sorting out your collection! Coming out of your dark ages brings with it the potentially arduous task of sorting through your childhood collection - but it's worth it in the end. Hope to see you sharing something with us soon! :classic: