Sign in to follow this  
Dino_Bot

The end of all things Lego

Alright folks. This is it.

The end cometh for everything I own Lego. Well, ALMOST everything. I am keeping all of my Insectoids, and I have quite a sizeable collection of those, but they look great when I turn on the black light...heeee.

Bionicle:

All 6 Vahki complete with canister and instructions. I wanna sell them as a lot, so if you want some Vahki action, this is the lot for you. I have loved them very much, but they no longer fit in. I will take $70 for the lot.

I also have the Red Rahkshi, complete with canister and instructions. $10

Lego Star Wars:

Episode I Droid Starfighter loose complete. $10

Episode III ARC 170 Starfighter complete w/ box and instructions. Some pieces have been replaced and some of the rear pieces have unfortunately yellowed. But it is 100% complete. I bought it the day Pope John Paul II passed away. Good memories, but I can't keep it. $40

Clone Wars Assasin Droids Battle pack. I have two of these. Loose complete with instructions. $15 for e/a

Exo Force:

7708 Uplink with Ryo Loose complete. $20

Edit: The decals are missing, but I know they must be somewhere. I will find them. This most likely means that the sheet is intact. In other words this set is like new, only missing the box. If I can find the decal sheet, the instructions will be there as well.

Lego X-Pods

Arachno Pod loose complete. $10

Monster Pod loose complete. $10

Knights Kingdom King Leo loose complete. $10

I would prefer to sell in the continental US, but I can sell overseas as well, though the shipping is gonna keel you, literally. Haha, haha hohha.

So um, thanks for looking!

Edited by Dino_Bot

From what you say it looks like the ARC 170 has some memories attached to it. I wouldn't sell anything that is close to me.

I'm adding Lego Studios Jurassic Park III Spinosaurus Attack 1371.

It's loose complete, instructions are included. Make me an offer. A good one, too.

Sign in to follow this