Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

de Gothia in Varlyrio

After the chaos with the Elementals, de Gothia and Lena decided to travel to the Guild of Varlyrio and the capital Illyria. They enjoyed thier vacation. Wine, food, long walks along the canals of the city was their main events.

For someone else however, their main target was de Gothia himself...

8166547781_24c42f5544.jpg

8166548331_576d747354.jpg

8166548949_9d4e098a08.jpg

8166550267_6e34411432.jpg

8166551665_9b2c10fae3.jpg

C&C as always most welcome!

Great job, I love the bridge, this is about as different yet still similar to kabel's as you can get! Fantastic work! :thumbup:

Beautiful little scene :wub: Everything works perfectly :thumbup: Is the guy with the ponytail the one afte de Gothia?

All these great Varlryio builds are getting me excited for mine :classic:

Great build, Gothia!

The whole thing is awesome, and the bridge is fantastic! :thumbup:

Nicely done! glad to see another Varlyrio build. I was hoping there would be some time after members finished there Challenge V builds to work in Varlyrio!

It looks to me that Varlyrio is definitely looking more of a city rather that a large village when it comes to a capital. I will be joining this contest, but Ch V is still in the works.

Now then, I really love how the canal looks flowing even with such few studs at the top. Also that luscious dark blue... ahem dark blue house is wonderful and very fitting. Another fantastic build de Gothia. At this rate you are cranking these builds out, you may even give Susan Jr... uh, Legonardo, a run for his money.

DG, I'm so glad you also came to Varlyrio :wink: seriously, this is just another great moc from you. I really like you this too fits the description of the country yet is a typcial DG moc at the same time. Looks like we'll all have a great time building for the new guild.

As for the lady on the balcony, I hope she gets cought before she can do any harm to DG or Lena

It is so well built with the Valyrio style anyone could tell it was just made by MikeyB.

Great job DG. :classic:

Great job :thumbup: :thumbup:

I rellay like how you made the house :wub:

Thanks for all the kind words!

The guy in the ponytail is de Gothias closest friend and bodyguard. He has been around for some mocs now. The girl on the balcony is also from Benoic and was also in the cave with the fountain. The question is who of them drank the water....?

And I really like the Varlyrio guild. Feels like you can really expload with golden details, luxary and clean streets! :classic:

Stunning work again dG! Love your bridge and the buildings, you really have a feeling for designing houses! Also nice touch placing dG's hand on lena's back, great finishing touch!

5th guild rules!

Yep I'm really starting to like it too. Also because I have got lot of inspiration from assassins creed!

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Thanks guys! :classic:

Ecc: Glad you approved, I was a bit scared that you would be mad at the hand on the back. After all we haven´t married yet! :wink::laugh:

Great build! really capture Valyrio! I await the continuation of this story!

At this rate you are cranking these builds out, you may even give Susan Jr... uh, Legonardo, a run for his money.

I am doing study, on thursday exams finish, then you'll see!

besides I am a broke student, my pocket is so small that apart from blob I have set aside for lego (about 60 USD) there isn't anything to give!