Sign in to follow this  
theultimatetoa001

Hello Eurobricks!

Hello everybody,my name is the ultimatetoa001. I`m a Canadian with a love for BIONICLE and Lego.

Ill be making reviews and posting comments . I have a few bionicle sets,a city set (the fire transporter),and a Spongebob set (Heroic Heroes Of the Deep). Here`s to having a good time on Eurobricks!

Edited by theultimatetoa001

Welcome in Eurobricks, hope you enjoy our forum :thumbup: :thumbup:

Welcome to Eurobricks! If you're interested in reviews, you might want to check out the Eurobricks Reviewers' Academy. (Speaking of which, I really ought to get back to that revew I started over six months ago... :blush: ) Enjoy your stay!

In the Reviewers' Academy, you can write and take pics for a review over time, and, once you've graduated from the Academy, you can post them to the main forums. I started a review on "Gandalf Arrives" way back, and I have yet to finish it. :blush:

Welcome on Eurobricks and have a lot of fun. It seems that your lack of age does not be too obvious, you seem to be very mature. :classic: Go on like this :classic:

edit: Most of those "adults" here are rather childish. Just look at my signature :laugh::blush:

Edited by PsyKater