DarkKnight7

Superhero Custom Designs - DarkKnight7

With the many requests for some superhero custom designs, I thought I'd create a separate thread for those. These can be from the popular Superhero movies (other than Dark Knight, as I already have a thread for those), or comic book characters. Hope you like them and as usual, I welcome any comments and critiques.

Note: the following designs are copyrighted by the designer, so please be sure to use these only for personal use. Any reproductions of these designs for sale must first be okay'd by the designer.

Spiderman (Amazing SpiderMan version)

Earth Blue version:

Amazing%2520Spiderman.Front.Revised.png

Amazing%2520Spiderman.Back.Revised.png

Dark Blue version (these will be adjusted soon to match these above):

Amazing%2520Spiderman.Front.Darker.pngAmazing%2520Spiderman.Back.Darker.png

Zemo

Here's my design for Zemo that was requested. I wasn't sure about actual color styles, as there were so many variations on the web to go by. As I'm not an officianado on Zemo, I thought I'd make one of each color below. Also, what will be most problematic with any design of Zemo is matching a paint that matches these head colors (as there are no purple heads from TLG as of now), which may be tough. If someone has a paint color they would like me to match it to, please feel free to contact me and I can work with you to try and recolor the purple to match.

Also, I don't have a reference to go by for the back, so if someone has one they can share that matches this version of Zemo, please forward to me, I'd be very greatful!

Comic.Zemo.Front.png

Version 2

Comic.Zemo.2.Front.png

Version 3

Comic.Zemo.3.Front.png

Coming Soon: Gambit

Edited by DarkKnight7

Looks cool. Nice touch with all these little details of "eyes". The only thing I would like to suggest is changing colour of rhombs, at the moment they are grey on blue, if think it would be better to use some shade of blue for the rhombs.

Looking forward to see your Gambit, his face mask, or how it is called, might be quite challenging.

Edited by NickAb

I think your creations are over the top right now. Very good work indeed.

Can't wait to hold my own custom Assassin's Creed minifigure in my hands ;)

Edited by PsyKater

Looks cool. Nice touch with all these little details of "eyes". The only thing I would like to suggest is changing colour of rhombs, at the moment they are grey on blue, if think it would be better to use some shade of blue for the rhombs.

Looking forward to see your Gambit, his face mask, or how it is called, might be quite challenging.

Thanks, NickAb, I appreciate your constructive feedback here! Thanks for pointing out the rhombs color as I never really had the best pic to base that on. After you mentioned blue, funny enough, I ran into a poster at work with a more clear pic of this suit, and indeed it was more of a dark blue hue that was accuated in the suit. Along with that, I began looking more closely at the suit, and noticed I had a few other things off, as well (the lines going down the middle of the torso were wrong, the thickness of the lines were a bit too heavy, and the reddish rhombs for the head and upper torso were a bit too bright), so I made a few other adjustments, as well!

Thanks again for your feedback, it is so important to really get other designer perspectives, as you will see things that I didn't consider...and therefore allows me to improve my design, or at least consider the option to change...so I appreciate it!

Great decals as usual! Cant wait to see Zemo :excited:

I've now added the Zemo torso as well. These were based on a picture referenced in the original request in the Decal Request Thread. Again, hope you like it and please, people that are more familiar with Zemo (I really have no clue about him), let me know if something is wrong or should be changed to make him more accurate.

Thanks everyone and...back to Gambit and a few other designs...

Those Zemo decals are fantastic. As for colours - he should definitely have a pink mask, and the new head from Series 8 Alien Female is perfect colour wise.

Below is my purist Zemo to show the colour head works.

431600_10152228337825581_255337688_n.jpg

And interestingly, here is a picture of me in a recent costume. :p

208839_10151939711765581_182498110_n.jpg