indexed.gif B-OV-39C

Hello

This time i had to build a Waterpark for the MocOlympics:

8155976099_a0347b9a6c_c.jpg

For all pictures click here.

8156005590_91cf5d71ae.jpg

Feel free to comment

Jonas

Fantastic creation 'Legopard', so much detail and action going on.....the Tiki Bar and kid's play equipment are the high points......Brick On ! :moar:

Wow! This is simply amazing. :wub:

I love how everything is integrated, like the edge of the main pool and the bar. Also, the scene feels alive with all the mini figures doing water park things. I particularly like the kid's area - the elephant slide is adorable and the chicken-thingy is very clever. Other details that bought my eye were the boards on the buildings, the shower, the "Bar" sign ... I could go on, but I would be here all day.

Great work! The amount of details gives life to the creation. The elephant slide is my favourite. Good luck at the contest. :thumbup:

Great job, love all the palm trees and the smaller pool especially! :thumbup:

Incredible build! Especially for the amount of time you had to build it :thumbup:

The elephant slide is great :classic:

Wow, this is very nice. What was your motivation to build this? It is a very special theme I think.

Very good work.

Oh, I wish I was there! And not here in the cold and snow... I love how you've made this really feel like a tropical waterworld. Best of luck in the contest :sweet:

See it on Classic-Town.net

Oh, I wish I was there! And not here in the cold and snow... I love how you've made this really feel like a tropical waterworld. Best of luck in the contest :sweet:

See it on Classic-Town.net

And I wish we had some snow already ;) Time for me to move to Sweden (sorry I prefer Sweden so far) :wink:

Oh! This is interisting for many reasons. First the form of your MOC is different. Secondly, tha bar section indoor / outdoor with the ventilation grid! Thridly that children pool with the elephant slide. Well done.

There are some great details here, most of which have already been mentioned. But I also really like the landscaping - the fact that you haven't just put it on a plain baseplate makes the whole thing look so much better.

Hey

Thank you for the kind words!

Wow, this is very nice. What was your motivation to build this?

Motivation was the MocOlympics.

Jonas