Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Day Six

Day6Banner.png

The sword-wielding figure was waiting outside the walls for their target...

IMG_0493.jpg

It wasn't long before a cloaked figure arrived at the scene.

IMG_0496.jpg

Unfortunately, they hadn't realised they were being stalked...

IMG_0500.jpg

Inevitably, the figure with the sword cut off their target's head and left them for dead.

IMG_0499.jpg

It was morning when Harald arrived back at Valhalla. He was greeted with a terrible sight at the gates.

IMG_0504.jpg

The head of Beorn Ale-Lover (Bob) had been had been placed atop a pike with the rest of the scum. He was a Servant of Loki

IMG_0507.jpg

Dagrun (Darkdragon)'s head had joined them overnight. She too was a Servant of Loki.

IMG_0511.jpg

Non-Playable Characters

1-1.jpg

Ragnar the Great

2-1.jpg

Harald

Living Players (11):

16.jpg

Dragmall (Dragonator)

14.jpg

Sveinn the Uninspired (Scouty)

21.jpg

Petrus Fire-Starter (Pandora)

18.jpg

Canute Grey-Bush (CallMePie)

8.jpg

Wary the Black (Waterbrick Down)

22.jpg

Patrekr the Red (Palathadric)

9.jpg

Cranebeinn (Chromeknight)

17.jpg

Wilhalm Bloodaxe (WhiteFang)

6.jpg

Rurik the Bastard (Rick)

13.jpg

Snotra Carrotface (Scubacarrot)

4.jpg

Carl Poem-Piece (Capt. Redblade)

The Dead (again):

1-2.jpg

Magnus (Masked Builder) - Einherjar - mod-killed, Day One

DTDS.png

Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs) - Einherjar - convicted, Day One

SMS.png

Steinvoir Meat-Shield (Shadows) - Einherjar - murdered, Night One

JB.png

Jormund (JimButcher) - Servant of Loki - murdered, Night One

CG.png

Gerrid (Captain Genaro) - Servant of Loki - convicted, Day Two

GTF.png

Gofraid the Foog (Fugazi) - Einherjar - murdered, Night Two

CM.png

Chief Mursi (CorneliusMurdock) - Einherjar - murdered, Night Two

HPH.png

Hervi Pudding-Head (Hinckley) - Servant of Loki - convicted, Day Three

BB.png

Bergulf (badboytje88) - Einherjar - murdered, Night Three

SIG.png

Sigmund (Sisco) - Servant of Loki - murdered, Night Three

STP.png

Stemid the Pale (Sandy) - Einherjar - convicted, Day Four

FTS.png

Finn the Squinter (fhomess) - Einherjar - murdered, Night Four

ETB.png

Erik the Boneless (Etzel) - Einherjar - murdered, Night Four

BAL.png

Beorn Ale-Lover (Bob) - Servant of Loki - convicted, Day Five

DD.png

Dagrun (Darkdragon) - Servant of Loki - murdered, Night Five

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Einherjar (Town) or the Servants of Loki. To win the game, the Einherjar must kill off all the Servants of Loki, while the Servants of Loki must outnumber the Einherjar. Neutral characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 72 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 48 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post on three separate occasions will result in a mod-kill.

9. You must post in every day thread. Failure to do so will result in a mod-kill.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

Well well, what a great night. :thumbup:

Anyone interested to hear who the last servant of Loki is? I know I'm excited to tell you all! :sweet:

First though, I think some manly celebrations are in order, for we have taken down another two of the heinous scum lurking in our Hall.

Let's go Ragnar, on with the voting!

Jeez, we're running out of spears to mount all these heads on. :grin:

Yes! What a wonderful night, indeed! What's more, we have another Servant of Loki to serve up on a platter!

Sveinn and his silvery undies and silvery axe and silvery armour and silvery beard, all uninterestingly silver, you know, are so excited.

Looks like Harald made it back in time to see the finale. Convienent.

It seems I owe Mr. broadsword an apology for doubting.

I look forward to the final revelation.

That Wilhalm sure looked suspicious too but he was quietly sleeping in his room last night. Who could the final scum be? :oh:

Sharpen those axes warriors, for we shall know soon! Is the suspense killing you all yet? Get it? Killing? Aren't I manly and hilarious? :laugh:

Woo hoo!!! All the way! Looks like we scored one great one, last night and yesterday's conviction was superb!

Wow, I honestly did not suspect this, and was severely doubting Dragmall, to the point I asked the Serial Killer to kill him. Sorry. :blush: Good to see he's smarter than I am.

This is why I wish I could have brought my Towniest of Townies badge into this life...

Well we may as well get the accusations flowing now, I don't want to hold you all in suspense defiantly indefinitely. Our lynch target for today is our beloved Hervi accuser, Petrus!

Shock horror you cry, how could he turn on us after being so vocal about lynching Hervi? It's a simple reason everyone; conversion. Petrus was converted during night two or three, as my information tells me that it takes the scum two nights to complete a full conversion. This is why Dagrun was seen targeting the broadsword killer on night 4; she was carrying out the first half of their attempted conversion. Luckily, the second half of that attempt was blocked last night, and Dagrun was killed. The other tricky twist is that the servants can pass their abilities around. So while Dagrun was out hunting last night, or should I say, being hunted, who was attempting to complete the conversion? That would be Petrus.

Petrus thought that attacking Hervi made him too manly to require verification, but he was wrong in that assumption! Petrus has now been checked, and the indication is that he is a servant of Loki. This and the testament of Dagrun to the broadsword killer last night that Petrus is a fellow Servant are sadly weighing against him. Dagrun was kind enough to inform our broadsword killer that Petrus would be carrying out the conversion, which made blocking it very easy, leaving our broadsword killer to take out Dagrun. I am inclined to trust this information as the broadsword killer would not have killed Dagrun if he was intending to allow the conversion to go ahead.

In other news, our inventor was verified, so that clears up some confusion there too. :thumbup:

Hurrah, here is our last Servant of Loki! (Now 8 would just be craaaaaazyyy)

I know where my vote is going today :purrr:

Your story does not fit. Dagrun was clearly blocked, since there was no kill, unless you are conveniently sure the right person was protected. The conversion thing seems much to complicated, and how would you know this?

Dagrun was clearly blocked, since there was no kill, unless you are conveniently sure the right person was protected.

When, today?

Dragmall, you don't honestly expect us to believe that Dagrun told their not-quite-converted broadsword killer that she and Petrus were the last remaining Servants, do you? And even if she was foolish enough to try and get you killed before converting the broadsword killer, why would she give away Petrus? :hmpf:

Also, let's not forget who tried to get Erik, Finn, Cranebeinn, and Patrekr lynched, and was all to happy to change his vote to someone else when he encountered too much opposition. Yesterday, surely the Role Cop with three very convenient targets and one ridiculous result on Snotra should have been more suspicious to you from the start of the Day than Petrekr? Erik and Finn are now confirmed to be Einherjar and it seems you're convinced of Cranebeinn's innocence as well, even though you didn't hesitate to try and get him lynched for no good reason but an 'assumed' conversion on night 2. Patrekr clearly seems Einherjar and I'm surprised you didn't have him killed like you had Erik killed. With all the night actions at your disposal, surely you should have had a better idea of who were scum. And even if you didn't, there were more suspicious 'unverified' targets than Petrekr.

Dragmall, you don't honestly expect us to believe that Dagrun told their not-quite-converted broadsword killer that she and Petrus were the last remaining Servants, do you? And even if she was foolish enough to try and get you killed before converting the broadsword killer, why would she give away Petrus?

Well, the broadsword killer did a good job of keeping up the idea that he was going to go along with the conversion...after all, he was only one night away from being fully converted. The broadsword killer also pushed for proof from Dagrun that this conversion was his only option (instead of just killing Dagrun herself), and so Petrus' name was dropped. What she must not have counted on was that the broadsword killer would turn to the town block instead, which we gave him a better option by being able to block Petrus while he kills Dagrun.

I'm inclined to believe all of this, especially with the account that the protector became disorientated after protecting Petrus on night one, which indicates that some scummy action was performed on her, and I bet it was part of this conversion process, as odd as it is.

If this conversion process is true, then that explains the high number of scum (7) among us. They can convert as many as they like, but it takes two days to do it.

I don't know about you, but this is solid enough for me to vote for Petrus when the time comes.

As noted, Petrus was previously considered clear as he was so adament to take out Hervi. However, thanks to Dagrun's testamony and the efforts of the blocker, I'm pretty confident that the last scum is Petrus.

If it isn't Petrus, that just leaves Snotra, Rurik and Patrekr. Which I'm not ruling out, but I suspect you're just being a bit slow rather than scummy. :thumbup:

Thanks to Rurik's blabbing of the plan to kill Dagrun to Dagrun himself, I can't be certain who Dagrun was targeting now. It is possible that he had time to switch his kill to me after Rurik spoke to him. That or he may have already been trying to kill me, not trusting the word of the broadsword killer to do it instead. Naturally I was protected last night. If there is some other explanation I do not know it, but nor do I deem it important to our lynch target for today.

It's also possible that Petrus assumed the killer role tonight and Dagrun the converter role. They have the capacity to switch roles, so it's difficult to say who did what.

If anything, this combination, with Petrus assuming the killer role and being blocked last night (resulting in no kill last night), is even more convicting than her as the converter last night.

That's total BS. THERE IS NO REASON why a scum would tell someone about a conversion. None. Nope, Nada. Sveinn, why the hell would you protect Dragmall, are you dense? Seriously. And why the hell would the scum try to kill you, Dragmall, it's a well known fact you are still among the highest suspects with some of us. I don't buy that one bit, it's BS. You claim to have blocked Petrus, I call your bluff, You, Dragmall, if you're telling a sliver of the truth, blocked Dargun. You give yourself way too much credit.

Your story does not add up, Dragmall, Petrus was not considered because he was adamant of taking out Hervi, yet I was considered? What is wrong with that logic? Please tell me. Oh wait, I know the logical fallacy, it's total BS, that's what it is.

Plus your whole logic stops working because it was I who got the word from Serial Killer that you would be killed, not Dragun.

If Petrus is scum, so is Rurik. Do you really want to make that bet, Dragmall, that there are eight scum? The whole story is completely unbelievable. That Sveinn follows you, does not mean shit. Sveinn apparantly was scared about Dragmall first, weren't you? Why the change in attitude that you are his pet dog now? Really, saying stuff like: "Oh I like Dragmall, better believe everything he says" is not cute, get over your crush.

What Exactly was the way Petrus was checked you mentioned earlier. Newsflash, he claimed vanilla, do you have something to disprove that or what?

I say we lynch Dragmall. You can do a lot of shit, but you can't spin a total piece of megablocks and expect people to believe it.

That's total BS.

Your face is total BS. :sweet:

What Canute said, if you have a better idea Snotra then feel free to take the reigns and go for it. You've been so helpful in finding and lynching scum so far. :thumbup:

Your face is total BS. :sweet:

What Canute said, if you have a better idea Snotra then feel free to take the reigns and go for it. You've been so helpful in finding and lynching scum so far. :thumbup:

Because why answer when you can act like a megablocking prick.

Hervi refused to answer, spun a ton of lies, and here here, we have someone that does the exact same. Didn't I say you guys were working together? Oh yes, I did.