I hate how people in the UK could get these so cheaply only to end up selling them for ridiculous prices most of the time.

I'm hoping for those polybags to be released worldwide as well.

I agree General Magma,

Here we can buy polysets for € 4 at the gamma... and those are... iffy at best. Bhaaaah !

I still can't believe there isn't done more by LEGO in the Netherlands.. LEGOSTORE ?? whahaha I think somewhere around the time hell freezes over for us :sick: .

Just all the polybags I wanted .. like the clonetrooper or the the mini's ... never. Will never be too I guess :sceptic:

Grtz Saint

Must work for smiths i was after as many as i could get my hands on and got 45 which i thought was a great result!! And to be fair we do miss out on ther stuff here in the uk

I hate how people in the UK could get these so cheaply only to end up selling them for ridiculous prices most of the time.

I'm hoping for those polybags to be released worldwide as well.

I would rather have the same system as the US. While we get them cheaper we can't get them any other time of year which is frustrating. Ever year we wait about 6 months just for a certain polybag. Due to the Sun there's hardly any polybags in the UK as even those which don't feature in the promotion still don't make it to store shelves. Toys R Us only have two polybags a year which this year was a Ninjago skeleton and a pod racer. The closest thing we have to a Walmart or Target store is Tescos and ASDA. Neither of those have any polybags in store and it frustrating for us to see how easy it is for most countries to just go to a toy shop and buy them. It's the same for Exculsive sets like modulars. In the US they sell them in TRU and here we can only get them from LEGO. That means that we have to wait for LEGO to have a sale instead of being able to shop around in the sales.

Anyway on the topic of this eBay lot the price is ridiculous at £700. I have no idea how that person got 190 of them but I'm guessing they manage a WHSmith store.

The closest thing we have to a Walmart or Target store is Tescos and ASDA. Neither of those have any polybags in store

Tesco occasionally (but very rarely) get polybags

I picked up 15 plus of these at the weekend and that is enough in my opinion!

I got the same, then I gave one to my nephew.

14 for an army is good enough for me!

It's the same for Exculsive sets like modulars. In the US they sell them in TRU and here we can only get them from LEGO. That means that we have to wait for LEGO to have a sale instead of being able to shop around in the sales.

For the record, exclusives (modulars, etc) are hard to find here too. The only physical TRU that carries them as far as I know is the Times Square NYC location. None of the ones by me have them. And TRU carries them online, but they're (now) excluded from promos and sales. Yes, a year or more ago you could sometimes get modulars from TRU on sale, but I haven't seen that in a long time.

During my last trip in NYC, I could get a 40% off GE at the mentionned TRU as they had a discount on the second purchased set. I wish I had more money available at that time.

£3.68 per uruk its not too bad a price if you really wanted 190 of them :classic: I agree with sam 892 life would be so much easier if lego just sold the polybags

No, because the sole reason of polybags is to get people into LEGO. They are cool so LEGO fans will buy them but LEGO should and never will sell polybags. The system for the polys is good and shouldn't change.

Really i dont think the systems that good, massive queues for the sun ,selling out ,high resale price and as a example the start of this thread. if anyone wants some sun promos give me a pm very happy to trade 1 poly for one roman

There's nothing wrong with the Polybag sales model. It's a great gateway piece to get new people into Lego and it's a cheap impulse buy for people who don't want a full set.

The only annoying piece we see here, is that the Uruk is an army-builder type and is a figure that hasn't been done to death - since it's brand new. The recent Thor, Hawkeye, and the updated Batman polys were also very rare, but the Stormtrooper from a couple years back didn't move as quickly; because by that time the Stormtrooper was already around. As for the UK getting it - I think that's fair. We in the US already get great prices on sets, have more alternatives for buying sets, and have our own hard to find exclusives compared to the rest of the world.

Now that's not saying I wouldn't hope the Uruk reaches here soon...

Wow, someone bought a LOT of newspapers in the UK this weekend!

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item35c14fef11

The origin of that lot could very well be a store manager getting rid of his leftover stock? Maybe not, but that really is quite a lot of polys for one little greedy pig to buy.

We get a few polys here in China, I've got a few Ninjago and City ones. Some stores give them away as a bonus if you spend a certain amount of money on Lego. Themes such as LOTR and Monster Fighters aren't even sold in stores here, I imagine because Chinese don't understand the cultural angle of the sets and thus they wouldn't sell well.

Where does one buy Lego polybag?

One does not simply buy polybags from LEGO !!!

(free from LoTR :wink: )

I feel a bit stupid now! Could of gotten loads since my local WHsmith's normally has tons of polybags left, and I normally get them :devil:, but wasn't really bothered about LOTR, and now love it :cry_sad: !