Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Returning home!

Autumn was here and after some time in the caves of Oswallt Uscias the people of Benoic could return home! All of them in to the safe haven of Gothia Castle!

8155142465_20d736a242.jpg

8155145045_4f66102426.jpg

Just got my leaves from Alt Bricks so I had to try them! They are really nice!!

C&C as always most welcome!

Wonderful forced perspective :thumbup: The trees frame the path nicely as well.

Good to see happier times in Historica :classic:

wow, those colored leaves are really great, this plus the forced perspective make for an awesome moc!

I just ordered some of those autumn colored leaves. I hope they are as nice as they look in your photos.

great perspective as well.

is it just me or where they only there for 3 days?

More or less, a day and a half. But a story must progress...

Thanks guys! I´m really happy with how the FP turned out!

LD: It´s different time zones in Historica than IRL! :wink: And it would be pretty boring if we had "our time" in Historica!

Great job with the micro, I would suggest putting it a bit higher (on a hill maybe?) but it still looks excellent! :thumbup: I'm really loving those leaves too - hopefully LEGO releases them someday!

Thanks!!

The castle is on a small hill but it doesn´t show in the pics. If I put it higher than it would disapear in the autumn leaves! :classic: And there are no larger hills in Benoic.

Edited by de Gothia

Cool MOC! The perspective looks great.

But it would have been nice to have a pic from the front.

I love this! I just ordered some Fall Leaves from altbricks as well....I can't wait to get them!

Thanks guys! I´m really happy with how the FP turned out!

LD: It´s different time zones in Historica than IRL! :wink: And it would be pretty boring if we had "our time" in Historica!

I count every day as 2 on EB, that has become of half of the activity being during my day and the rest during my night, so yeah but I guess your right.

I'm sure there are others who haven't even made it too the mystic sanctum yet... :grin:

~Legonardo

I count every day as 2 on EB, that has become of half of the activity being during my day and the rest during my night, so yeah but I guess your right.

I'm sure there are others who haven't even made it too the mystic sanctum yet... :grin:

~Legonardo

HaHa! :laugh: I think some just have slower scribes and painters. . . :laugh:

This looks great, the micro worked excellent. And despite of the costumized parts, those colors make beautiful scene!

This season is Gorgeous DG! I love it! The use of the fall colors is timely (in the Northern hemisphere at least) and you've done a great job with the forced perspective. I think this scene is absolutely perfect in it's simplicity!

Garmadon - I would say that it is very difficult to present other views of a scene like this without a whole lot of extra building/work.

Beutiful colors, and a nice use of forced perspective!

But the purist in me is suffering a bit, even though another part of me want to order a set of fall leafs asap ;)