Sign in to follow this  
Mark of Falworth

CCCX Avalanche at Deadman's Gorge

8154177466_21d57d9a94_c.jpg

8154180866_e92522fb5a_c.jpg

8154147393_943396d254_c.jpg

Built for the CCCX.

Three merchants by the names of Laurence, Watkins, and Ellerbee, were traveling to the city of Lyme by way of the high road. However, when stopping at a local inn, they were informed that a hostile army had camped on the road ahead. Dismayed by this information they inquired if any other route was to be taken on the way to Lyme. After hearing several different and ridiculous options, and consulting their map, they decided to take the trail through Deadman's Gorge... They later regretted their Ill-Advised Journey.

This is my first entry to the "An Ill Advised Journey" Category.

This build is inspired by many great builders around the community. It's been a great first year guys! Thanks so much! :grin:

Have a great day! :classic:

Fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love how you make landslide with the merchants falling and the water :wub: :wub:

Great idea for the category and the landscaping is beautiful :thumbup: The CCC is going to be fun this year :excited:

Brilliant as usual. I always think of avalanche as referring to snow though I guess it can refer to rocks too..

Edited by Eurolock

my fave from you! good luck in the contest, I think I will not be entering this category anymore...

Beutiful work. I love that tree and the water looks spectacular! :thumbup: Love the rockwork as well!

Business as usual - another superb MOC from you. :head_back: Unique idea, well executed. The unusual tree and your signature water design are my favourites here.

This is really great! I am now studying trees and rocks, and you did both beautifully!

Andy D