Sign in to follow this  
Cynwri

Hello to all! My name is Cindy

Hi! I'm Cindy and I live in Minnesota. I'm a mom that hasn't outgrown my love of Legos and hoping to meet new friends! I love all the wonderful creations on here and hope to share some of my own. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome to Eurobricks, Cindy. What's your favourite theme?

My favorite themes are the midevil castles and the Monster Hunters that are out. I love making castles, cottages and little towns. I'm really, really wanting the haunted house that's out. I see so many great ideas with the haunted house!

Welcome to EuroBricks! Looking forward to seeing some creations! :sweet:

And as your luck would have it, your favorite themes are in the HISTORY forum!

And as your luck would have it again, your history regulator (me if you couldn't tell by the little hat and title under my name) is ALSO from Minnesota. Welcome to EB! See you in history soon!

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to Eurobricks.

My favorite themes are the midevil castles and the Monster Hunters that are out. I love making castles, cottages and little towns. I'm really, really wanting the haunted house that's out. I see so many great ideas with the haunted house!

I'm also a fan of castles (and have been on a bit of a Lord of the Rings binge lately). I also really enjoyed the Haunted House set and if you can get your hands on one for a reasonable price I doubt you'll be disappointed. If you can't find one, however, fret not, there are several resources around the web where you can download the building instructions, get the required parts list and even buy the individual bricks and mini-figures. It's obviously more work than just getting the complete kit in a box, but it's an option and people around here are more than willing to point you in the right direction if you want to go that route.

Welcome again and I look forward to see some of your creations.

Welcome Cindy! It's only a 9 hour drive to Chicago for Brickworld, maybe I'll see you there one day? ;D