Is the video could be edited at the end to cut the music in the middle of the video for exemple ?

If you can do that inside the app, but all editing has to be done in the app. You can't pull it into another application to edit.

So no custom minifigures? Aww! Well I have some ideas so I better get started!

You can make modified purist figures, such as my backyard superman. No custom parts and no decals allowed for minifigures.

When you say you must use a superheroes figure from the dc or marvel line, does it have to be a superhero in the video or can you just have a villain from the dc/marvel line and no superhero at all in the film?

When you say you must use a superheroes figure from the dc or marvel line, does it have to be a superhero in the video or can you just have a villain from the dc/marvel line and no superhero at all in the film?

You can use any figure from the Superhero theme. Hero or villian. :thumbup:

I know i've said this before but nobody replied, how do you upload the video, I'm almost half way through mine (unfortunately my light broke yesterday, so I have to rely on sunlight and a light bulb so it's not as bright and clear as I wanted it to be, but it's still fine.)

Edited by Jackattack7

I know i've said this before but nobody replied, how do you upload the video, I'm almost half way through mine (unfortunately my light broke yesterday, so I have to rely on sunlight and a light bulb so it's not as bright and clear as I wanted it to be, but it's still fine.)

You need to upload the video to YouTube which you can do through the Movie Maker app. Then to to YouTube and get the link to the video, past that in your forum post when you make your topic. The board software will automatically embed the video in your topic for you. :classic:

^ it doesn't take long to make one, I created an account because of lego competitions, If it had not been for that I would not have an account :)

I like the contest idea. 10fps gives more people a chance. Woulda been nicer if it was 15 which is the normal for this kind of low frame animation. But that's ok. I have an Iphone 3Gs but I'm getting a 5 soon.

Who did the picture? I love the barbecue who made it?

I had asked this before, but got no answer. Are we allowed to use figures from the previous Batman line as a figure for the "Must have Superhero Figure" rule? I want to know since I have ideas, but the best ones use the old Batman character that've not been released in the Superheroes line yet.

I had asked this before, but got no answer. Are we allowed to use figures from the previous Batman line as a figure for the "Must have Superhero Figure" rule? I want to know since I have ideas, but the best ones use the old Batman character that've not been released in the Superheroes line yet.

I'm sorry I missed your question previously.

Yes, you can use figures from the old Batman sets as well as the new sets. :thumbup:

Just a note for all user of SHMM:

Be carreful, the "preview" is not at the good fps. You'll have to "SAVE" the movie to see it at the good speed.

I've work on 10 fps and always use "Preview'. Now that I've Save the project it looks like BennyHill final scene ! :laugh:

NB / more than 500 pics and SHMM still work...

I've just had an idea of what I'm going to be doing, if I have time tomorrow I will get cracking on and start making my video :)

Today is the last day to get your entry in for the movie contest!

Thank you to all those who have taken to the challenge so far.

Oh snap... Just realized the deadline is at 23:59 GMT. Thought it was PST... I was definitely gonna work on mine till then :wacko:. Oh well, I'll finish it anyways, and get it to you guys as soon as I finish. Best of luck to all the entrants!