Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Oswallt Uscias, Challenge 5

The people of Benoic fled ,from the chaos caused by the elementals, down into the caves of Oswallt Uscias where the fountain of Wisdom and Strength were hidden. Only the Grand Maester had been there before. After some time, people were adapted to the new life in the cave. Nobody drank the water from the fountain as Grand Maester told the Benoic people that doing so would lead to a disaster! So they all obeyed the Grand Maester words, all of them except one...

8150334414_d78064bac3.jpg

8150335494_78e973eddf.jpg

de Gothia is interrogate soldiers from the Hand of Corruption.

8150335010_0cd72dfe66.jpg

Food, water and people belongings are all gathered down in the cave.

8150309895_21838cf0ea.jpg

Grand Maester him self is educating the little ones.

8150310505_02701b9d1b.jpg

Side of Uscias, meaning Master of Wisdom

8150311077_87bc6c756f.jpg

Side of Oswallt, meaning Strength from God.

8150337786_bc884b17c6.jpg

Daily life in the cave.

C&C most welcome as always!

Edited by de Gothia

Excellent work! The border is phenomenal and the water fall is excellent :thumbup: The broken pillar and overall ruined feel works nicely as well :classic:

Great job! I really like the broken pillar and the classroom... Theres so much detail here. Well done!

Nice job! The camp part especially looks great, I love the way you did the fire! :thumbup: Great work!

Great entry DG! I really like the border and the use of sand green bricks for a mossy/lichen feel. Lots of activity with your inhabitants. I am eager to hear what will result from the actions of the one.

Nice entry and nice details especially the broken column and the base.

good luck!

Mikey

Thanks! Really glad you all like it! The broken pillar was the final touch. Thought it just looked to clean without it! :classic:

Great as alway DG! Lot's of action, nice building, great story, just the kind of thing we want to see here in the GoH corner of this forum. Anyway, I reall havn't figured out yet who the one is not playing according to the rules ...

I will complement that the pillar is a defining touch. Great job de Gothia. It also looks as if the waterfall is flowing, and is a great effect. I have to make something clear, is that your "finance" with the schoolchildren. I almost thought you forgot her. Elon would have been so upset!

Great stuff as usual! I like how many different things are going on in this moc, like seeing the grand measter teaching; I have to buy a chalkboard myself! The broken pillar is indeed a great touch and the border is stunning :sweet:

Anyway, I reall havn't figured out yet who the one is not playing according to the rules ...

I think it´s the turkey and now they´re eating it! :tongue:

Edited by Ecclesiastes

I like this build it has the right feeling about been just what you intend to describe with words.

Great job deGothia. :thumbup:

Great build! lots to like here, a solid entry!

good luck!

~legonardo

Thanks guys!

And regarding the one who drank the water... it will soon be known! :wink: A cliffhanger will be seen in my Varlyrio moc!

Great build again DG! This really captures the essence of the challenge in my opinion. You have an ancient location, that is now being 'lived in', and it really feels lived in