Evilonia

When Allies Meet

So much to like here. Serious and humorous. The trees are really interesting.

Andy D

your builds are looking good, nice to see nocturnous getting a little lively!.

A nice little vignette, going by the figs and the name I guess this is in fact a colaboration of several prominent members (Taz, Z,...) hiding in the shadows? Maybe a (not so) secret plan of usurping Avalonia is unfolding in front of our eyes?

A nice little vignette, going by the figs and the name I guess this is in fact a colaboration of several prominent members (Taz, Z,...) hiding in the shadows? Maybe a (not so) secret plan of usurping Avalonia is unfolding in front of our eyes?

Man, you're wack!

First of all, Taz is already in Nocturnus and secondly more than one user account is strictly prohibited. As regulator, I can assure you, I am ALL over it.

Why Zr? You have succeeded in your quest of dark Nocturnus daffodils... May the giant, spooky yet somewhat Avalonian nation begin!

I'm not sure which is more odd. The fact that this build seems to be a collection of techniques and charecters from mulitple builders, or the fact that an Avalonian is taking a bundle of flowers (daffodils?) to Nocturnus.

Man, you're wack!

First of all, Taz is already in Nocturnus and secondly more than one user account is strictly prohibited. As regulator, I can assure you, I am ALL over it.

I wouldn't be in Nocturnus myself if I weren't at least a bit wacky :tongue:

Since I'm all for more life in all its colours to come back to Nocturnus, maybe Evilonia could introduce him/herself a bit.

Evilonia - a Noctunian I assume? I like the cactus a lot! I used a similar tree technique for my 5th guild build, but I love the use of the droid arms. That's excellent!

The daffodils should be dead please, live ones are wholly inadequate. :tongue:

Dr Rod