Big Cam

OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME - Congratulations Capt. Stabbin!

Ah yes, turns out we need to review the News Scout position and update the manual.

So that's creating a slight delay. Is the anticipation killing anyone? :pirate_skel1:

Ah yes, turns out we need to review the News Scout position and update the manual.

So that's creating a slight delay. Is the anticipation killing anyone? :pirate_skel1:

I'm in a critical condition, not dead yet!

Congratulations Capt. Redblade, we've selected you as the News Scout!

BUT!!! We're looking to train more News Scouts as soon as Capt. Redbalde is savvy, so for anyone still interested it's recommended to remain highly active in the LEGO Pirates Forum over the upcoming weeks.

We chose Capt. Redblade because he has:

• been a long-term member for over 3 years.
  • very good English written and communication skills.
  • zero warning points and interacts well with other members.
  • a high level of maturity
  • regular forum participation.
  • a piratey username and avatar/sigfig - not essential, but a favourable bonus.

So if you can aspire to the above, you'll have a higher chance of being selected as the next recruit.

We'll be keeping a close eye (or three) on everyone who has applied, but if anyone has changed their mind just let us know.

I always knew my ability to talk English good would get me somewhere. :pir-grin:

Thanks for the congratulations, all, but don't despair. Any one of you could be next.

Many thanks for the opportunity, Mister Phes! I shall endeavour to serve as best I can. :pir-classic:

Congratulations Grimmbeard, we've selected you as the next News Scout!

BUT!!! We're STILL looking to train more News Scout as soon as Capt. Redblade and Grimmbeard are savvy, so for anyone still interested it's recommended to remain highly active in the LEGO Pirates Forum over the upcoming weeks.

We chose Grimmbeard because he:

• is highly active in the LEGO Pirates Forum
  • has very good English written and communication skills.
  • has zero warning points and interacts well with other members.
  • has a high level of maturity
  • has a piratey username and avatar/sigfig - not essential, but a favourable bonus.

So if you can aspire to the above, you'll have a higher chance of being selected as the next recruit.

We'll be keeping a close eye (or three) on everyone who has applied, but if anyone has changed their mind just let us know.

I'm not sure if you want my opinion but I think Capt. Stabbin would be good.

Edited by Grimmbeard

I'm not sure if you want my opinion but I think Capt. Stabbin would be good.

Thanks, that really means a lot! I second that opinion! Congrats on the new position!

:jollyroger:

Third recruit? awesome!

although I do not comment often I check the pirates forum every day, is that active or not...?

although I do not comment often I check the pirates forum every day, is that active or not...?

Well it's activity, but obviously we prefer those who interact in the Pirate Forums as it demonstrates higher interest and commitment.

Well, I think we all know that I am on every single day, at every single hour. Lego Pirates are what I live for. Thus, I am always a canidate for the position. :pir-grin: