CorneliusMurdock

Super Hero Caption Contest! Week One

Voting is now over.

The results have been tallied and while I'm a little disappointed that so few people voted, that in no way diminishes the awesomeness of the winning caption.

Here we are:

8142672632_9002601f99.jpg

"Holy Polybag Batman! Why did you let him out?! You know he's only worth half as much outside the bag!"

Congratulations, Sizzle! You've won this:

tn_30161-1_jpg.jpg30161 Batmobile

I'm honored! Thanks for voting everyone. It was fun seeing all the different responses. Cornelius, I am having trouble sending a private message. I can't access that link, or the profiles link, or the members list. I think there may be a problem with my permissions. Would someone in admin be able to help me out? Thanks.

Cornelius, I am having trouble sending a private message. I can't access that link, or the profiles link, or the members list. I think there may be a problem with my permissions. Would someone in admin be able to help me out? Thanks.

Normally you'd need 10 posts before getting access to PMs. I think I was able to get you early permission. Try it now.

Just know I'm going to wait to send out all the Caption Contest prizes at once, so it'll be sent after we get a winner for week 4.

Normally you'd need 10 posts before getting access to PMs. I think I was able to get you early permission. Try it now.

Just know I'm going to wait to send out all the Caption Contest prizes at once, so it'll be sent after we get a winner for week 4.

Thanks for the help!