Best EB members,

Last oktober 2011 i started mine Technic hoby again after 25 years off dark-age and put now all that MOC's and MOD's i build in one year in this topic.

The most you have allready seen at loose topic's.

Greets Edwin.

smit_bronco_11.jpg

smit_bronco_22.jpg

smit_bronco_66.jpg

123_2333_1_2.jpg

123_2349_1_2.jpg

123_2336_2.jpg

122_2247_1.jpg

122_2233_1.jpg

122_2218_1.jpg

126_2671_1.jpg

126_2653_1_1.jpg

126_2662_1.jpg

101_0149_1.jpg

101_0154_1.jpg

101_0175_1.jpg

118_1874_1.jpg

118_1877_1.jpg

124_2423_1.jpg

124_2432_1.jpg

124_2424_1.jpg

102_0267_1.jpg

102_0258_1.jpg

129_2965_1.jpg

118_1847_1.jpg

118_1852_1.jpg

118_1898_1.jpg

119_1912_1.jpg

123_2310_1.jpg

123_2316_1.jpg

Edited by VFracingteam

Very nice work during the past year! :thumbup: What do you plan for an encore?

Thanks David,

A have 3 moc's still togehter and get it show at the next meeting at Lowlug, after that i want to make a new big ship and i have olso plant some trucks.

Best EB members,

Last oktober 2011 i started mine Technic hoby again after 25 years off dark-age and put now all that MOC's and MOD's i build in one year in this topic.

The most you have allready seen at loose topic's.

Greets Edwin.

126_2662_1.jpg

Aaarh! Do you play with small lego system sets?:)don't hide it bro:) we know the truth.

My dark ages are past in july of 2011. I bought about 5 technic, 4 train sets, 5 town (system) and + tons of parts, electrics and wheels for technic and system. No, thats not all: + 1 duplo set:)

All my Mocs - cars:( thats all I can do

Edited by rm8

And what a year it was...

Thanks for sharing them..

Yes JunkstyleGio it was a good year and thanks olso for bring me back at mine dark age and show EB and Lowlug sites.

The meetings with the Lowlug members where fun too.

As a firefighter, I especially love your firefighter Unimogs. But of course, all your MOCs and Mods are wonderful!

What a inspirational year must have been for you!

And olso a learning year, how too build with studless and find a way off your own building style

I've seen them all and I love them all. Great work. You must be very talented, doing all these outstanding MOCs in a single year. :thumbup:

Edited by Gekke Ted

All this in the first year :classic: if this is starting slow from the dark ages I can't wait to see what you will come up with next year.

Those are some really awesome creations, wish I could have done that in my first year back from my dark(ish) ages. Although you are probably older and more experienced than me to start with :tongue:

I hope the next year is as good, if not better, as this year has been! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow, that's impressive. You must have had quite some sparetime *huh*

I especially like your ships. :wub:

Thanks

It's quit a challenge too bild a ship with almost liftarms, but i loved it and can get mine creativaty all in it.

Edited by VFracingteam

Those are some really awesome creations, wish I could have done that in my first year back from my dark(ish) ages. Although you are probably older and more experienced than me to start with :tongue:

I don't no what you mean with old, Mine wife said, that i am not older than 13 :head_back:

I don't no what you mean with old, Mine wife said, that i am not older than 13 :head_back:

Truly impressive works, big AND beautiful! And funny too...

Please keep on going, I admire your creativity!

Some year you've had. Those are some great MOCs VFracingteam! I kind of chuckled when I read Brabus Unimog. That would be one expensive truck! But great job on your builds :classic:

Best EB members,

I wand build a new ship and it's gona be a vessel from the Port off Rotterdam and is build again in studless like mine Smit Bronco.

Here is some exsample from one off the ships, but they have more than 20 different ships and i don't no yet wich one i want to build

rpa11_demo.jpg

For me is now important, will i show mine Daf 3600 Turbo Twin Dakar Moc at the Daf museon(is now planing for display in Eindhoven) and also mine other Moc the veryboat the staeldiep their is also a quest from a museon in Maasluis too display it.

When i miss this 2 moc's i also have miss 25000 parts and mine most blue and yellow, it will cost me a fortune to get that back and hope that the 2 museon's give me a quick reacktion and than i can choose wich vessel i can build.

greets Edwin

Edited by VFracingteam

Sweeeet! My dad has worked as Harbor Master on one of those boats for years!!

I will follow your project with great interest. And if possible, rebuild your creation. My dad would love it.

PS the newer ones are a lot bigger and cooler! Do it! :wink:

Sweeeet! My dad has worked as Harbor Master on one of those boats for years!!

I will follow your project with great interest. And if possible, rebuild your creation. My dad would love it.

PS the newer ones are a lot bigger and cooler! Do it! :wink:

Thanks Gekke Ted for your reaction.

The captain off that ship on the photo is a friend from mine dad and whas whit mine wedding 10 years ago on the new waterway in Hoek van Holland show his waterrcannons power specialy too us.

for that reason and feeling at that day and want build somting back for the harbor ships Port off Rotterdam.

What kind off newer ships you have in your mind(please a name or picture)

It's gona be a challenge make a schip like that because the have al spits front and in mine style off building whit studdles and no holes in sight it's diffecault.

Greats Edwin

Edited by VFracingteam