Sign in to follow this  
PenPlays

[MOC]Cooking with Cole [Everything's Better with Ninja! 8x8]

copy_of_ninja_007.jpg

Here is my entry for the Everything's Better with Ninja! 8x8 category. I wanted to capture the feel of a cooking show in this little MOC as much as possible. Being that all you see in these programs is usually a counter top or two with stove and sink, and your usual cabinet or two, I think that this should turned out quite well.

Enjoy!

Great job! Love the simplicity of the vig. Although personnaly I think a chief's hat looks better without a ninja hat underneath, that was very creative! Nice vig! :thumbup:

A very nice, simply styled vignette that captures the feel of a cookery show well - nice shot too :thumbup:

Great design with the stove, but I seeing as the other ninja compared Cole's chili with the toxic swamps the Venomari live in, I'll pass on the carrot.

This is a great little kitchen. Have to agree with Kai, though, I'm not sure about the chef's hat.

Great job! Love the simplicity of the vig. Although personnaly I think a chief's hat looks better without a ninja hat underneath, that was very creative! Nice vig! :thumbup:

This is a great little kitchen. Have to agree with Kai, though, I'm not sure about the chef's hat.

He isn't a Ninja unless he has his hat on! It can't just pass without a mask because its Cole! Its Ninja month, and some people don't follow the story.

On another point, I would've probably would have left the mask off if I had his hairpiece (to lazy to Bricklink it :grin: )

You are the first person who uses Tapes for heaters! Great idea!

I think I learned that technique here, actually. It was definitely before I joined (thats 5 years to think on, people!)

Great design with the stove, but I seeing as the other ninja compared Cole's chili with the toxic swamps the Venomari live in, I'll pass on the carrot.

Good choice! :tongue: (Read the MOC's tag)

Edited by Penkid11