Sign in to follow this  
markus1984

Mickey, now i`m your.....father!

Well, that sure captures the entire news article in one MOC! And it's a really good MOC at that, i'm loving all the nice detailing going on there! And George Lucas in a pool with gold below is just hilarious, the whole scene just makes me go rolling over the floor laughing! :rofl:

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like Georgy in the gold :iamded_lol: :iamded_lol:

George Lucas in a bath of gold it is soo real unfortunately... But I still believe there is not enought gold and that the pool is not enough big... :tongue:

I was like, meh, it's okay, at the first screenshot simply because this whole Disney think really rubs me the wrong way.

Then I saw George in the pool of gold coins and literally fell of my chair laughing. Good job.

ahhhh how can I change the topic name???

I have write father with d :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry!

Really hilarious MOC! George Lucas in the pile of money is an excellent idea. Where is Mickey's head from?

I've made ​​myself

This is a sweet little build Markus. Nice parity of the Disney take over and George now swimming in money. What I really like is the build for the scene. No one has commented on it yet it look very accurate from memory for the scene in the movie, I love it :wub: .

ahhhh how can I change the topic name???

I have write father with d :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry!

You can't, but I went ahead and changed it. :classic:

This is actually a really funny creation. Nice work! :laugh:

Great MOC, and totally hilarious. The gold bath is just... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Really hilarious MOC! George Lucas in the pile of money is an excellent idea. Where is Mickey's head from?

It's Frodo's face.

Edited by Lightning Dragon

You can't, but I went ahead and changed it. :classic:

Thank you!

Great MOC, and totally hilarious. The gold bath is just... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It's Frodo's face.

yeah it`s frodos head, and the cap itself I tinkered

I was like, meh, it's okay, at the first screenshot simply because this whole Disney think really rubs me the wrong way.

Then I saw George in the pool of gold coins and literally fell of my chair laughing. Good job.

just as a matter of interest - http://penny-arcade.com/report/the-cut-article/george-lucase-pledges-4-billion-lucasfilm-selling-price-to-philanthropy - so it's perhaps not as straightforward as squeezing every last drop out of Star wars/Indy etc... :head_back:

Very clever! Without Uncle George in the pool of gold, it's pretty good. But with that last piece, it's excellent.

A very good and amusing MOC markus1984 - George Lucas in the bath of gold is definitely the funny highlight. BUT this is such a nice build and maybe I'm just being boring, but I think it would be cool to see a version with Luke and Vader just as the scene should be played out :wink: .

What a great MOC that is so against the grain and hilarious.

I love Star Wars, but George Lucas must love that cash more.

Excellent execution of the MOC, as most others have said, George Lucas bathing in his pile of money, Scrooge McDuck style definitely pushes it over the top into LMAO territory.

...Of course I'm still wondering how long it will be before Disney comes out with a line of Disney Princess Leia dolls. :roflmao:

:laugh: This would be so great already if it was just what was shown in the first picture, but the pool of gold is what really makes this an awesome MOC.

I remember reading once on The Brothers Brick that one key to good MOC is timing, how the MOC is related to what's currently happening in the world. Perfectly executed here.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks`s, I am very glad you like it :classic:

But I have to also say that mr. lucas has my greatest respect, because he donates a large part of the money!

But a bit of fun must be :head_back:

Very nice! Like others have said, George Lucas bathing in the tub of gold really makes this MOc hilarious!

One thing though, wouldn't Mickey technically now be Vader's fathers?

Very nice! Like others have said, George Lucas bathing in the tub of gold really makes this MOc hilarious!

One thing though, wouldn't Mickey technically now be Vader's fathers?

that is a matter of opinion :wink: