the body is amazing how it looks very similar to the real thing , usually studs give this away but the fact that it still has a working engine and rear drive, twin rear shocks and front suspension steering, and all the other stuff is a rare thing

well done!, I hope to see more creations

Edited by SNIPE

Oh my gosh. This is spectacular. Two years of good work has been put into this! :thumbup:

oryx, do you mind if I post your Cuusoo project in some German fan bases? I found a big forum (> 17'500 members, > 1'900 members online on one Day in August 2012). I could post it there and ask for support as well in some other, smaller forums.

What do you think?

oryx, do you mind if I post your Cuusoo project in some German fan bases? I found a big forum (> 17'500 members, > 1'900 members online on one Day in August 2012). I could post it there and ask for support as well in some other, smaller forums.

What do you think?

That would be my honor, thank you for helping me that!

I can't believe this thing doesn't have more supporters on Cuusoo :sceptic:

Me too.

What do you think?

I posted it a few weeks ago and it did have a good feedback. A think some people have voted for it.

Edited by PsyKater

So awesome. The studs on the engine are one of my favorite parts. I love that machine screw look on the real thing. AND IN LEGO

Indeed thanks a lot for posting. Those 8420 wheels were always my favourite. Good luck with the Cuusoo project, you have my vote(Y)

Edit: still can't believe I missed this when it was first posted. My apologies.

Edited by Lost_In_Noise

Astonishing!

How has this not been 'picked up' by Lego and made it's way into the shops?

Come on Lego, forget Cuosoo/Lego Ideas & the 10,000 votes. GET THIS ONTO THE SHELVES!!!!

Supported :thumbup:

Sadly, because it would require LEGO to negotiate a licensing deal with Honda, this cannot be approved as a CUUSOO model. It would have to be a generic motorcycle.

Hi Blakbird

I don't quite understand.

Do you mean that this would have to be posted on Cuusoo/Lego Ideas as a generic motorcycle and once approved Lego then negotiate a licensing deal with Honda or that there would be a problem with Lego negotiating a licensing deal with Honda full stop?

If it's the later, what's the difference (other than the obvious contractual t&c's etc,.) between the licensing deals negotiated and obtained say, with Mercedes for the Uni Mog & with Volvo for the L350F and that which would be needed with Honda for this model?

Edited by grum64

Suberb! I first saw this bike in

, showed her to my wife (she's more of a Moto GP and F-1 fan than myself) and it took hear several long seconds to realize, then believe, this was a Lego creation. I also showed (on ideas.lego.com) to a former employee of Moto GP and the only thing he didn't "absolutely love" was the fact that he couldn't buy a whole bunch of them straight away :laugh:

I want a parts list and building instructions. I am willing to pay $$s!

Best OneOM,

Please don't ask people for instructions and partlist over and over again :hmpf_bad: