Sign in to follow this  
Sam892

Polybags for sale

Hi everyone

I have a the following Polybags fpr sale.

6x 30162 Mini Quinjet

6x 30163 Thor and the Cosmic Cube

6x 30165 Hawkeye with equipment

Each one is MISB and cost £2.00 plus shipping and, I can ship to any location. I should be getting more Polybags later on in the week so I will update this topic as I get them.

Thanks everyone

Sam892

I´ll come back to yor offer at the end of the week, to make shipping worth it. :wink:

I´ll come back to yor offer at the end of the week, to make shipping worth it. :wink:

Ye that's ok. Unfortunately I've run out of all the Superheroes Polybags. I may however be able to get a few more but I'm not sure how many. I will let you know but I will definately be getting some different Polybags in the week.

How could you get more polybags if they were from previous days? Do you know what the shops do with them afterwards if they have spares?

Well usually my WHSmiths doesn't sell enough papers to get rid of all the Polybags. So my friend who works there gets them. It's not usually a lot that they are left with anything from 7 to 1. It's also around the start of the promotion that they are left with Spare Polybags aswell.

Let me know if You get more, I'm interested in getting atleast 2 of each of the sun promo polybags..

If someone else has these they can offer too..

do you still have stock for thor and hawkeye. can PM me price? thx

Me too, if you have any left.

Hi at the moment I don't have anymore Thor or Hawkeye polybags but if I get anymore I'll let you know. I tried to PM you both earlier today but my messenger isn't working from my phone at the moment.

Thanks

Sam

Sign in to follow this