Sign in to follow this  
Ecki

Lego IKEA

indexed.gif B-OV-39B

Welcome to the newest IKEA store! IKEA for Lego-fans, to be precise. Our largest family project yet. 3 months in the making. Experience the wonder of the Swedish furniture discount store: You walk in to buy a desk lamp... and you walk out with more flatpacks than your car can transport!

post-31324-0-73303800-1351505365_thumb.jpg

If you would like to see more pictures of our creation go to http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/339462.

Cheers

Ecki & family

Edited by Phred

That is some project. What a great piece of work. I have seen some realy lovely pieces of furniture there. Great stuf and very original. I wish you and your family a lot of fun during your next project.

That is truly amazing work. Words cannot describe. Very well done and nice to see some familiar old and new vehicles in the car park.

Amazing! It has all the details of a real IKEA.

For a large project like this, how long will you keep the model? Will you dissemble it at all?

This is great. It looks very much like the one in Brisbane. Well done!

You walk in to buy a desk lamp... and you walk out with more flatpacks than your car can transport!

How true is that? I have two IKEA flatpacks sitting in my garage since last Christmas.

Great! :classic: I guess that all the Ikea stores worldwide are all the same, or very similar :laugh:

Edited by SalvoBrick

Fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love this IKEA shop :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

Awesome IKEA, you really captured the the feel of an IKEA store (just like the one I went to the other day :)

Awesome project. I love all the small details you put into this. I want to build my own now with my abundance of blue and yellow bricks. :wub:

Good luck on your next project. :classic::thumbup:

Looks superb! :thumbup: This definitely looks like IKEA. I like the way "Ikea" is written on the side wall with different coloured bricks. And all that LEGO furniture is just amazing.

Superb MOC! It's awesome how much it resembles the interior form the stores :wub:

The IKEA logo on the sides is also a nice addition :thumbup:

Welcome to the newest IKEA store! IKEA for Lego-fans, to be precise. Our largest family project yet. 3 months in the making. Experience the wonder of the Swedish furniture discount store: You walk in to buy a desk lamp... and you walk out with more flatpacks than your car can transport!

post-31324-0-73303800-1351505365_thumb.jpg

If you would like to see more pictures of our creation go to http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/339462.

Cheers

Ecki & family

You should put a skeleton figure inside Ikea because they can't find the way out lol

very nice IKEA store. I really like the little car with these lots of packages... reminds me of myself :blush:

Great work

Greetings

herrJJ

Now, you just have to add a tunnel down the street, and have a yellow Beetle with a tall stack of boxes and a sofa on the roof, about to go through said tunnel (Whoa!).