Sign in to follow this  
K.Kreations

Wolfpack Castles

Wow, I really like both of these! Great, clean builds that are large enough to be minifig size!

The keep is my favorite castle from you yet! The landscaping (especially the rocks) and dark bley accents on the corners of the main tower are my favorite details :thumbup:

The flat roofs on the winter keep look odd, change the flat roof for a slope down the opposing side. If you extend all of the roof out by a stud in every direction so that it overhangs this will improve the look and also hide the top edges of your vertical timbers.

Otherwise a some very nice little castles. The rockwork and moat are particularly nice.

Edited by The_Cook

Great to see some wolfpack love, both castles look really good, my fave being the winter castle of the two.

Nice stuff here, as a big fan of the Wolfpack myself, I really like your castles. However, I always imagined the Wolfpack as living more in ruined type of castles, not being albe to compete with the nobles.

Nice builds! I do love the second one more then the first one, more detailed and probably because it has more color too :thumbup:

Love the plant climbing up on the tower :wub:

Both builds are fantastic. I actually prefer the winter's keep. Something about that jumps out at me more, but maybe it is because it is a snowy scene. Either way, very nice build.

I've always loved the Wolfpack renegades and I should look into building something similar for my own factions sometime. But I agree that I wouldn't expect a full fledged castle for them, but more of a hideout within some caves/ruins. Enough shelter and protection without the comforts of the upper class. Especially with them potentially on the move quite a bit (at least in my mind). Although I guess as a wolfpack they would have a "den" so to speak. I'm going to tinker and come up with something of my own. You've inspired me.

Nice job on both these castles! :thumbup: I like the second keep especially, great work! And the water-wheel piece in front works very well!

Very nice, clean and precise. However, I agree with the others. I always imagined the WolfPack as dark renegades living in ruined or dark hideouts, not in castles. having said that, they are very neat indeed.

Very nice. I like the Grimr Keep best (I like both), but my favorite is the Grimr Keep mainly because of the height, the rocks (the rock work is very interesting) and the foilage.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D