Is this also available online through lego shop on black friday or 'in store' only?

S@H as well as Lego Brand stores!

I have been waiting for a picture. Now that I see one, I think I probably won't go out of my way for it like last year's sets. It's okay, and it goes well with the other winter sets, but I don't see any wow factor.

Sweet, but not worth going into the BF madness for. Parts are common enough to build it myself, but I'll gladly take it as a freebie with any online orders I make.

Nice. For once, I'll actually be able to go to a LEGO store on a date when there's a special offer, so I'll make sure to pick up one of these!

Got to help build it for the Lego Store by me on Saturday, this is the box (US version). Very nice little set, can't wait to get mine.

It's a great looking box! :classic:

That's a cute little set. I would definitely be wanting to get that, but I won't be anywhere near a LEGO brand store nor is there anything I could reasonably afford online. All I have left are expensive exclusives.

But I like the black light pole (I much prefer those to the white) and the sleigh is really neat. I'm sure it'd be easy to build with my own existing pieces, but it's nice to have it in a set too.

Ohhh whut?! I was contemplating on passing the winter village cottage for my GF this Xmas due to lack of funds... but seeing this as a freebie, its pushed it to a 'worth getting' with that lil freebee!

A nice freebie, along with free shipping and VIP points. My son will love the horse. Thanks for the heads up GRogall

Cute and definitely nice for a freebie, but not a must-have. Too bad they re-used that blue sweater torso from the Post Office, since my main reason for wanting this was to beef up my Winter Village.

Also, that woman on the sleigh needs an immediate wardrobe change before she freezes to death.

For those who can't wait, I have added the instructions to the first post!

Enjoy! :caroler: :caroler: :caroler:

Since I don't have anything else to do on BF, I might hit the Lego store just for this. BF can get pretty intense, but if I make a trip just to one store, it's not that bad. Plus, hopefully the Lego store won't be on most people's radar, so I sneak in while everyone else hits Walmart and Sears.

Is there an official MSRP just for records sake? I realize it is a "freebie", but there must be a price somewhere similar to the Shirtless Darth Maul costing $4.99 or something (even though it is $20+ in the aftermarket). Thanks!

That's a neat little set. I'm a bit bummed I won't be able to grab one when the time comes. I do like it better than last years. Unfortunately, if added to the Winter series, we'll have yet another different lamppost. :sadnew:

Is there an official MSRP just for records sake? I realize it is a "freebie", but there must be a price somewhere similar to the Shirtless Darth Maul costing $4.99 or something (even though it is $20+ in the aftermarket). Thanks!

Well in the UK Calendar it says! "Limited Edition Set is valued at approximately a £14,99 retail value and cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value."

in the french one it says "Ensemble de Noël a une valeur marchande approximative de 14,99€."

and in Germany it says "Das LEGO Weihnachts Set hat einen ungefähren Gegenwert von 14,99 €. "

so £14.99 or 14.99€ depending on where its made! :tongue:

Edited by GRogall

Damn! I already bought Lego in October so I probably won't be able to get anything till Christmas!

Hopefully there will be something like this during that time :sceptic:

Okay thanks. I was thinking it would be around the mid teens, just didn't know if there was an official price.

Added nice HR images of the set on page one!

Enjoy! :caroler: :caroler: :caroler:

I keep coming back to these pictures, trying to decide if I want to spend the $100 now or wait a little longer, and I just noticed that the minifig on the bench is a little strange. She has short "child" legs, but a curvy female torso. So, what's up with this? Is it just a fairly random combination of existing minifig parts for a one-off set? Is TLG confused about what prepubescent girls look like?

OR, is this the first official Lego minifig of a Little Person? (Fantasy dwarves don't count). If so, go TLG!

Of course, it's much more likely that this is just a fairly random combination of existing minifig parts for a one-off set, and I am seriously over-analyzing. Still, it's a happy thought for me, and might just tip the balance towards spending the $100 now.

I keep coming back to these pictures, trying to decide if I want to spend the $100 now or wait a little longer, and I just noticed that the minifig on the bench is a little strange. She has short "child" legs, but a curvy female torso. So, what's up with this? Is it just a fairly random combination of existing minifig parts for a one-off set? Is TLG confused about what prepubescent girls look like?

OR, is this the first official Lego minifig of a Little Person? (Fantasy dwarves don't count). If so, go TLG!

It would be cool if it was intended to be a little person, but I think TLG was just intending for the minifigure to be a kid. They went the lazy route and threw in the torso with the curves, though it is a good torso.

Edited by just2good

Of course, it's much more likely that this is just a fairly random combination of existing minifig parts for a one-off set, and I am seriously over-analyzing. Still, it's a happy thought for me, and might just tip the balance towards spending the $100 now.

It's a toy! get real!