Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Day Four

Can I ask who Bergulf was going to target last night? Bergulf was a solid choice for a scum kill whatever, but still. And why was he not protected?

Vote Count

Erik the Boneless (Etzel) - 3 votes (Dragonator, Capt. Redblade, Sandy)

With 16 players remaining, a majority of 9 is required to lynch. 14 hours remain in the day.

Honestly, if we're looking at Erik for his suspicious voting behaviour and lack of helpfulness, I would say it may be better to look at Stemid. He was one of the first to vote for Danr on day one, on day two he placed a ridiculous vote on the lovely lady Snotra (why does your name remind me of something I blow out of my nose? :innocent: ), and on day three placed a very much, middle of the bandwagon, vote against Hervi, besides him being very unhelpful and rather unconcerned person in general. If you all really think Erik is the way to go then I don't really see why not, but to me Stemid has been a whole lot more suspicious.

Therefore, for now, I will vote: Stemid the Pale (Sandy)

While the cases against Finn and Erik are somewhat plausable, I have to agree that Stemid seems as though he is actually trying to confuse us and thus hurt us. His posts are nothing but fluff and nonsense. As Patrekr pointed out, the vote Stemid placed on the second day was worthless and did nothing but split the vote. Luckily it turned out well for us, but it could have gone very wrong. It seems like someone who comes in to speak confusions and vote on the bandwagons or split the vote on something that makes no sense at all, is more likely a scum than the quiet sheep.

With all her anger and brashness aside, Snorta really makes some good points about today and our lack of looking at any of the evidence other than who's been quiet. Rather than waste my vote on the quiet Erik, I shall go with my gut here and vote someone that has done nothing to help and only confuse us each day.

Vote: Stemid the Pale (Sandy)

I find it hard to believe that after three and a half days worth of discussions, Stemid found no suspicions to grab hold of and analyze. With an overall unhelpful behavior, I'm going to Vote: Stemid the Pale (Sandy).

I'm really quite concerned at the lack of discussion and reaction occurring here.

Erik, your explanations are... reasonable, but not wholly reassuring at all. You need to understand that we need more from you than just a quick look at voting patterns and who you think is quiet. We can all see the voting patterns and can all see who's quiet, so I'd really like much more opinion from you on what you think is going on. Hervi clearly left a mess of lies and half-truths for us to wade through, so while you may not (or may?) have information from behind the scenes, you can still give us your opinion.

Stemid, while I appreciate your earlier stated confidence in me, I would agree with those who have called you confusing and unhelpful. Frankly, I believe you should know to behave better and more analytically, and in fact you've been so obviously jokey and obtuse that I wonder to myself if you somehow want to get lynched. I'm getting to the point though where I still think we might be better off without you. So I would like to hear from you too.

I will be around later to vote, one way or another.

Those who I've been talking with know of my uneasy stance with Stemid. If we had more time, I'd weigh my options more between Eric and Stemid, however the day is nearly coming to a close, so I will: Vote: Stemid the Pale (Sandy) .

So we can either lynch someone (realistically) which only contribution has come from stating the same suspicion at the start of the day, and at the end of the day either following a bandwagon or voting for that same suspicion. Doing that is an excellent strategy to hide. You keep a guise up that you are active and have suspicions for a reasonable target. However, If you were so suspicious of him that you wanted to get him lynched at the start of day two and three, I would really think you have either actively tried to convince people of your case. I don't see that from you, at all, Erik. It makes me wonder if you were hiding. Your vote for me could come from lack of comprehension of the goings on, as is a distinct possibility, but I don't think that's a scum tell. I think if anything it speaks FOR you, as a scum would never vote so rash and his teammates would always discourage that sort of thing. The fact that you even consider me in your last defence seems odd. Honestly, if you still think I'm scum, you will still think that when I die and I come up as town. And that goes for everyone.

The other one on the table is Stenid. I'm not entirely sure what Patrekr was trying to say with his vote. Stenid has been... voting weird? Or Something? She voted for me, at one point. I don't suspect her at all for that, it was pointless, sure, and not going to change a thing, but knowing the reason why, trust me, it's no evidence of anything What is interesting is the TIMING of that particular vote. It really is. I've said it before, I'm not entirely convinced Hervi INTENDED Gerrid to be lynched. Her vote helped to make that not happen, and where did she vote for before that? Hervi's target. That's very interesting to me. And he's unhelpful, that's an argument, kinda. I think she's more vocal than some here. There are people here I almost forgot where here, Wilhalm, how are you, buddy? Plus, Patrekr, this statement is kinda vague:

If you all really think Erik is the way to go then I don't really see why not, but to me Stemid has been a whole lot more suspicious.

What does that even mean... So you don't oppose the vote on the table, but you'd risk splitting the vote and getting no lynch at all. Kinda odd, buddy. The other arguments are very unsubstantial to me.

Still.

We do better to lynch someone. I haven't made it a secret I don't trust Dragmall, at all. It's a distinct possibility I am very wrong about doing so, and my reasons for believing so are highly based on assumptions, so If you were to break out that occam's razor (of +1 fortitude), it would not look well for me, but point is: Erik is Dragmall's target. So yeah.

His unvote and revote on day two are the most convincing thing to me so far. He has publicly claimed vanilla, so if we are wrong, it's not a huge loss (Hervi claimed vanilla too.). So I am going to have to Vote: Stemid the Pale(Sandy).

By my count there are 6 hours left and votes are tied at 3 each for Stemid and Eric.

At this rate a non-lynch is starting to become a possibility, I have been reluctant to place my vote, and it's been pointed out to me that is not helping. So.

After reviewing the above, it is clear that Dragmall needs to be tested. The best way to do that is lynch his sheepy candidate.

vote:Eric the boneless (etzel)

I'm really quite concerned at the lack of discussion and reaction occurring here.

... and not just from the two main lynch candidates at this point. Wary also has yet to respond to the suspicions that were raised against him.

Out of Erik and Stemid, I'm most suspicious of Stemid. So far, he hasn't been helpful at all and his comments today are just odd. Blindly following a leader and not adding your own thoughts is never a good idea. On Day Two, he seemed to know more about the Dragmall-Hervi argument, something I also asked him to explain at the time. In the end, his answer was that he didn't know what he was trying to say anymore. It may not be much, but it makes Stemid the most suspicious of the two to me.

After reviewing the above, it is clear that Dragmall needs to be tested. The best way to do that is lynch his sheepy candidate.

This is a very odd statement. Can you explain how this is a test of Dragmall? The way I see it, Dragmall brought the case against Erik forward for our consideration because there is no solid evidence against anyone. Are you going to push for Dragmall's lynch tomorrow if Erik comes up as Einherjar? And what if Erik is a Servant of Loki. Does that clear Dragmall, just like Hervi was 'cleared' after voting for Gerrid?

I'm somewhat inclined to vote Stemid as well, if only because he's in nearly the same boat as Erik. Generally unhelpful/somewhat under the radar, vague suspicions. This in particular-

His unvote and revote on day two are the most convincing thing to me so far. He has publicly claimed vanilla, so if we are wrong, it's not a huge loss.

-makes me want to vote Stemid over Erik. Can I ask when this was, though?

I'm sure we're winning at this point, but with most power roles outed thanks to Hervi, we can't afford to rely on them, so a no-lynch isn't a viable option.

What does that mean? :wacko:

Anyway, while I still maintain my suspicion of sheepy Eric, we need to make our votes cout today. Stemid is also someone on my list of uncertain individuals, so I am willing to place mt vote there instead.

Unvote: Eric the Boneless (Etzel)

-makes me want to vote Stemid over Erik. Can I ask when this was, though?

Claiming vanilla? His first post on day two.

I was hoping to hear something from Stemid (or even Erik for that matter) that might be useful tomorrow, however this is my last opportunity to vote.

I vote: Stemid the Pale (Sandy) for the reasons I have already stated, and in agreement with other concerns that have been brought to light.

In addition, you comment on day one (which is a bugger to try to link to) where you replied to Jormund (who we know now to be scummy) saying:

"You should not worry your head with such moral issues, my friend. There is absolutely no way for us loyal Einherjar to know who's Loki's Servant at this point, so nobody can be held accountable for a wrong lynch on this first day of our fiest."

which in addition to everything else people have mentioned, stinks. It's a scummy point of view, especially saying that to someone who is now confirmed scum.

Vote Count

Erik the Boneless (Etzel) - 3 votes (Capt. Redblade, Sandy, Chromeknight)

Stemid the Pale (Sandy) - 9 votes (Palathadric, darkdragon, Scouty, Bob, Scubacarrot, Rick, CallMePie, Dragonator, Pandora)

With 16 players remaining, a majority of 9 is required to lynch. 3 hours remain in the day.

I won't be able to vote after this point either so I'll throw my vote in with the group to ensure we move forward with a lynch today.

Personally, I don't have a strong preference between Stemid and Erik. Both of them to me are similar cases where there is a fair amount of doubt and also a reasonable case for unhelpful behavior. I would REALLY like to hear more from Wary as well, but it's too late in the day for me to actually case a vote his way. I think some of the concerns raised against him seem legitimate.

Vote Count

Erik the Boneless (Etzel) - 3 votes (Capt. Redblade, Sandy, Chromeknight)

Stemid the Pale (Sandy) - 10 votes (Palathadric, darkdragon, Scouty, Bob, Scubacarrot, Rick, CallMePie, Dragonator, Pandora, fhomess)

Non-Voters - Etzel, WhiteFang, Waterbrick Down

The day drew to a close and consensus was reached.

IMG_0428.jpg

Stemid the Pale (Sandy) was enjoying his ale, unaware that he had been accused.

IMG_0430.jpg

Before he knew what was happening, an axe was looming over his head...

IMG_0431.jpg

... Ragnar decapitated him, sending his head rolling across the table.

IMG_0432.jpg

He was quite dead.

IMG_0435-1.jpg

It is now night-time. You have 48 hours to send in your night actions.