• Elf Butler
    • CMF Elf
    • Elrond
    • Haldir
    • Elf Guard
    • Legolas (Lord of the Rings)
    • Legolas (The Hobbit)
    • Tauriel

I do like the CMF one because it is the proper colour for a Mini-Fig like so many others have said, but in this case I voted for the generic elf guard as he could be anyone of many soldiers in the elf army. Although I dislike the fleshies as being un-LEGO-y I have given them a reprieve for anything LOtR or Hobbit related simply because they are so cool I have to have them. I wish there were more generic figures available though as to make realistic scenes. I mean how many goblins were swarming in LOtR Moria as opposed to how many we get in that set?

I say: Elrond.

I haven't been able to get one myself, but I really want one. He could, with a change of face, be any one of the Elves of The Last Alliance. Maybe even Gil-Galad, with the spear Aeglos!

I say: Elrond.

I haven't been able to get one myself, but I really want one. He could, with a change of face, be any one of the Elves of The Last Alliance. Maybe even Gil-Galad, with the spear Aeglos!

Same here, I don't own an Elrond, but he's my favorite. The gold and everything looks really stunning and he's got some nice leg printing too. I hope I'll be able to get one soon.

Same here, I don't own an Elrond, but he's my favorite. The gold and everything looks really stunning and he's got some nice leg printing too. I hope I'll be able to get one soon.

Yeah, it's really true to the Elvish armour in the movies! Gold pieces in general are very nice to get by :) I saw one on a Swedish auction site (similar to eBay), but he was 159 SEK ($24) so I figured it wasn't worth it... But I might not get the chance again :(

Here is a pic of them all together:

Can I have them? :wub:

I voted for Haldir because on a battlefield MOC his torso makes the most sense but if you'd build something like Rivendell MOC then I'd rather have those 'Barrel Escape' elves.

Tough it was a very, VERY close call between CMF Elf and Haldir, I decided to vote for Haldir because he has more "elvishy" tone to me then the CMF (fits better into how I imagine elves). If the fleshy figures were out, the CMF would have been my choice.

Elrond followed by Haldir.

I like the Mirkwood one as well, just not sure whether he looks better with hair or that awesome green hood.