Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

Forklift

indexed.gif V-LV-49E

Never thought I would post a MOC in here, but here it is:

348133275_097078af88.jpg

Enjoy!

-l2k-

Thats really cool. I especially like how you made the windscreen/doors. I'm not even a city fan so I think other members will like this even more than me. But overall, it's a great moc.

Thats really cool. I especially like how you made the windscreen/doors. I'm not even a city fan so I think other members will like this even more than me. But overall, it's a great moc.

You mean the Roll cage? ;-)

=l2k=

Btw people, Don't patronize me for the lack of the fork on the forklift, so feel free to just call it a sporklift if you wish :-P

-l2k-

Beautiful! You should sign in for this competition.... *y*

Yep, cause racing incredibly slow vehicles that can tip over at sharp turn is fun :-P

-l2k-

Very nice. ;-) A bit small and cramped, but I like all the detail you put into it. And considering that this is from a generally space fan, even better. *y*

*shudders in horror at all the minifigs running around with their hands chopped off*

Sorry, I've got a strict policy about not cannibalizing minifig arms for use other than as minifigs.

Especially when a similar(but stronger) result can be achieved by using some technic half beams and connectors...

The lower half of the forklift looks good though. Really clever way you did the bricks sideways to make the wheel wells. Have a construction pic of how thats mounted?

*shudders in horror at all the minifigs running around with their hands chopped off*

Sorry, I've got a strict policy about not cannibalizing minifig arms for use other than as minifigs.

Especially when a similar(but stronger) result can be achieved by using some technic half beams and connectors...

The lower half of the forklift looks good though. Really clever way you did the bricks sideways to make the wheel wells. Have a construction pic of how thats mounted?

The halfbeams would look too thick. besides, this is a pretty strong connection.

-l2k-

Wonderful job! It's very well constructed, and beside the rather small "sporklift", is a real gem!

My rating: 8.5/10

Sporklifting is the future, I tells ya!

-l2k-