Sign in to follow this  
Murdoch17

LDD MOC: Brick Railway Systems #1227, 2-8-4 Steam Locomtive

I bought some instructions from Anthony Sava's BrickLlink store the other day, and finally finished MODing the model in LDD. The instructions I bought were very easy to understand, and If your thinking of buying them, do it. You won't regret it! :wink:

...Anyway, I haven't come up with my usual backstory yet, so here are my pics.

8116686106_d4c45490f8_z.jpg

The locomtive is number 1227, and was built in 1933 by Lima Locomotive Works for Brick Railway.

8116686372_fc5b25749c.jpg

The white tiles on the tender / cab are supposed to be printed, and in real life will say:

Sides of cab: 1227

Sides of tender: BRICK RAILWAY SYSTEMS

Rear of tender: BRS (or maybe 1227, I haven't decided on this yet)

8116686262_bea3080e9d_n.jpg

Inside of the cab. The slopes will be replaced with two printed pieces, and the firebox door is also a placeholder. I really enjoyed redoing this model, and making into my style.

Once again I wish to thank you, Mr. Sava, as you design really thought out, good looking engines' & rolling stock. I give you :thumbup: :thumbup: for excellence and ingenuity.

(NOTICE: NO instructions will given here or anywhere else by me, so don't even ask, as I don't want to take away Anthony's hard work and give it away for free. If you really want it, buy the instructions & modify it.)

Hello !

Where / how to find the Anthony Sava's BrickLlink store on bricklink (sorry I'm a newbie and I have just created my bricklink account).

SavaTheAggie is Anthony S. if I undersdand well ?

Sorry if my post is not well placed (it's a pure briclink question and / or maybe I should ask SavaTheAggie directly).

Thanks for your help,

Pierre.