BelosveT

Town Square

Hi all!) One person wrote to me that, because of a fact that I do not know English, and I use a translator - I humiliate himself in front of you. Said that I jerk, and I need to get away from the forum. I want to know your opinion, this man is right? Well, now here's a new MOC!)

0_9e520_94522c41_XL.jpg

0_9e521_7cdcfa8f_XL.jpg

0_9e523_dd1c6256_XL.jpg

0_9e524_4a5a5ac_XL.jpg

0_9e525_43d50c46_XL.jpg

0_9e526_856486e7_XL.jpg

0_9e527_9bc3403b_XL.jpg

0_9e528_79b8b8b1_XL.jpg

0_9e529_ed514706_XL.jpg

0_9e52a_d99dbf06_XL.jpg

0_9e52b_81e4b380_XL.jpg

0_9e52c_1fbcab98_XL.jpg

0_9e52d_ed49374a_XL.jpg

0_9e52e_aaa9fe67_XL.jpg

0_9e52f_27a9359b_XL.jpg

Who cares if you don't speak English well. I say you should join Kaliphlin in the Historic subforum: Guilds of Historica. I would suggest pressing harder on your bricks, so that they connect, but the MOC over all is beautiful.

By the way, several users here, do not know English and it seems as if one way or another at least one person trolls them. Don't let it get the best of you and ignore them. Your MOCs are worth a couple mixed up words :wink: .

:wink: .

Thank you)) I know he, he knows me .. We are both from Russia, and we sit on the same forums =)

Edited by BelosveT

Very nice. I'm always impressed by MOCs that use rounded walls. My only suggestion would be to put tiles or plates all over the floor. The uneven ground doesn't look quite right to me. But I do really like the pattern you have created.

Is this based on a real place?

Steve

Very nice. I'm always impressed by MOCs that use rounded walls. My only suggestion would be to put tiles or plates all over the floor. The uneven ground doesn't look quite right to me. But I do really like the pattern you have created.

Is this based on a real place?

Steve

No,is a collective image.)

Cool build! I like the use of the Shakespeare fig as guards. Eclectic crowd there, too. :wink:

I don't know what all the talk about speaking English was about, but if someone was getting on your case about not speaking English, just ignore them. They need to realize that the whole world doesn't soak English.

I've enjoyed seeing your MOCs and leaving the forum because you don't speak English well is ridiculous :thumbdown:

The curved walls add a lot to this build and direct your eyes to the doors and fig addressing the crowd :thumbup:

The floor pattern in the square looks excellent too :classic:

Indeed, just ignore the jerk.

I really like your MOC, when I first looked at it my first thought was 'Versailles' :tongue:

A clever way how you did the columns and let them look really good (wrapped with paper?) :thumbup:

The Statue and especially how you did the wings look superb :thumbup::wub:

Great MOC!

By the way, several users here, do not know English and it seems as if one way or another at least one person trolls them. Don't let it get the best of you and ignore them. Your MOCs are worth a couple mixed up words :wink: .

^^Words of truth! The MOC is great, and not speaking English well is totally fine :classic:

Looks great, really impressive. Fantastic choice of colors, too.

Overall, this is great. I love the colour combination and how the lower columns flow through to the arches over the windows on the top.

I also like the tile pattern in the square, but agree with Athos that it would look better fully tiled. Not so sure about the use of the paper around the lower floor columns. Admittedly, I didn't notice this until I looked a little closer.

On the bad English, imagine what we would be missing out on (i.e. your wonderful MOC). Like the others have said, ignore him.

Thanks for the comments. I do not have a lot of Lego to make columns and tile the

area .... I'm doing what I can ,from what I have ...

great looking square, personalyl I'd have loved some 'clutter' type things like lights or benches etc. but thats just my taste.

The best bit for me is the statue, really nicely done sir.

I think it's heartwarming to see how all of you dislike the fool who put someone down on his grammar. We all speak one language, Lego. As long as we understand each other, by our words or builds. And your build look great to me. Brick on my friend

Lovely build, the statue is very impressive and the courtyard is very evocative, and somehow rather ominous. Your building talent speaks for itself. Don't worry about the standard of your English, thanks for making the effort.

:classic:

I'm surprised someone would put in the energy to attack you based on your grammar. As you can see, we're all happy to have you here, and we all speak "Lego"!

I for one am always interested in seeing creations from people of different cultural backgrounds. Someone recently told a story with a "Russian Winter" MOC that was not only unique and beautiful, but informed us on that person's experience living in Russia. Not every creation will be that deep, but I think its that kind of expressiveness that brings these MOCs alive.

I see a lot of expression in your MOC, as well. I like your resourceful use of paper to make columns (some people point out that there are pieces that do almost the same thing, but those elements are a bit thinner - paper adds another dimension to the columnar building). The statue is very interesting as well. The whole piece reminds me of the Apostolic Palace (Vatican). Is there a back story or inspiration for your MOC?

Thank you! I live in St. Petersburg, there is plenty of room for a inspiration. but most is simply a collective image of everything.

Hi all!) One person wrote to me that, because of a fact that I do not know English, and I use a translator - I humiliate himself in front of you. Said that I jerk, and I need to get away from the forum. I want to know your opinion, this man is right? Well, now here's a new MOC!)

It is perfectly acceptable to use a translator to post in English. Non-English speakers make an enormous contribution to our forums, and we appreciate all of their posts. Please ignore anyone that critiques your English, and notify one of the staff members if they continue to harass you.

Feel free to send me a personal message if you have questions about any of this.

Great work on the MOC, you have posted some beautiful creations here on Eurobricks!