DarkKnight7

Lord of the Rings Game - Minifig Designs

Thanks for the great comments, guys, I'm glad you like them! I am planning on doing a Galadriel once I get my custom fig line finalized and for sale...so maybe in a few weeks. As for Tom Bombadil, I'd be glad to do it, but I need a bit bigger pic to do a good job on it. Do you have a higher res pic of him for me, Tolkien?

Galadriel's hairpiece is going to be released on Arwen this summer. At least, I'm pretty sure it's the same as the one in the game aside from color.

I really like your figs so I'm glad to see you're still at this.

I created some decals of the nine kings in the prologue, I'll post them here soon. Also if anyone can find me some good straight-on shots of Ilsidur I'd appreciate it (see my post in MCW).

Thanks,

~ RBC

Edited by RoyalBrickCustoms

Hey, I have a bunch of good pics and I was wondering if you could make a few decals?

Peter Jackson

250px-Peter_jackson.png

King Theoden

417px-King_in_Red.png

Frodo (Weary)

640px-Frodo_after_Shelob_in_Clothes.png

Sam (Weary)

Sam_after_Shelob_2.png

Tom Bombadil

Bombadil.jpg

Rosie Cotton

Rosie.jpg

Denethor

Denetors.jpg

Mumakil Mahud leader

428px-Mahudmumak.png

Bilbo Baggins (Old)

Bilbo_in_bagend.png

Galadriel (Could you make the leg decal one piece, like for a dress?)

244px-Galadriel_hi.png

Galadriel.jpg

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for awhile working and haven't been able to keep up with the posts. I am setting up a custom design Lego minifigure company in the next few weeks (I know I've said this before, but now I have the actual time to do it :laugh: ), and if I get the time, I may work on a few of these, and update the ones posted already to be more accurate (Saruman, Gandalf the White, Grima Wormtongue, etc.). I really am intrigued by the Galadriel, Denethor, and Bombadil designs, so I might get these going...just have to finish a couple important ones for my future company.

Thank you guys again for these great comments and looking forward to adding some more!

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for awhile working and haven't been able to keep up with the posts. I am setting up a custom design Lego minifigure company in the next few weeks (I know I've said this before, but now I have the actual time to do it :laugh: ), and if I get the time, I may work on a few of these, and update the ones posted already to be more accurate (Saruman, Gandalf the White, Grima Wormtongue, etc.). I really am intrigued by the Galadriel, Denethor, and Bombadil designs, so I might get these going...just have to finish a couple important ones for my future company.

Thank you guys again for these great comments and looking forward to adding some more!

Can't wait

Darkknight, it's done, a very noobish reproduction of the 2 White wizards based on the game design.

What piece did you use for the top part of Saruman's staff?

On 6/21/2013 at 6:32 AM, DarkKnight7 said:

Do you think is any chance to carry on the work? I need to tell you that the previous ones are brilliant and for sure I will use it in my MOCs.