Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Kaliphlin History

8104698233_84a3460eef_c.jpg

Hey all! here is my latest free-build, the Kaliphlin History block in the Petraea university history department.

this block in the history department specializes in history of the guild Kaliphlin, origins, development etc. it is a very popular course in the university as both Kaliphlin students find interest in it but international students residing in kaliphlin for study find it fascinating and enjoy learning more about the guild Kaliphlin.

8104712592_e6b9d47f45_z.jpg

8104698703_004a1f9904_z.jpg

3 students

8104698465_d39b249ab6_z.jpg

8104711518_93aab49202_z.jpg

8104711348_d803bcbae3_z.jpg

A professor sweeping the sand off the roof.

Enjoy!

C&C welcome!

~Legonardo

Edited by Legonardo

Great job, especially with the arched doorway - although don't the professors have better things to do than sweep the roof? :wink: I see we went ahead and included girl students as well. . . Nice work, I love all the light grey! :thumbup:

Thanks! I presumed that is was co-ed after seeing DarthNick's build :wink:

yes I love it too, save up for some helms deep's!

~Legonardo

Thanks! I presumed that is was co-ed after seeing DarthNick's build :wink:

yes I love it too, save up for some helms deep's!

~Legonardo

Well, I just spent myself broke. . . I did get some light grey though. . . :wink:

I had forgoten about DarthNick's build. Guess we better get some girls in the Gardens!

Edit: Oh, and is there any interior?

Edited by Kai NRG

I really like the arch over the main entrance and the rockwork on the right of the building :thumbup: The building itself also looks good but the flat roofs seem rather unfinished. Obviously its in Kaliphlin so peaked roofs aren't necessary but I think a railing or something similar might make it look better.

Nice entry! Looks like you might be expanding your brick collection, no? :wink: And as Kai NRG asked, is there an interior. I hardly ever go beyond this site to check out flickr streams, so what I see posted in Eurobricks is usually all I see.

It would be really cool if someone made an astronomy building with a big observatory. Great work on this building!

What a brilliant idea...

Love this build Susan Jr. I wouldn't have thought a Kaliphlin building would be gray, but us Avalonians have to improvise :wink:

I'm sure Owlan will probably want to attend Petrea for a period of time now, simply thanks to this one building.

EDIT: Just noticed the technique on the rock. I will be using that technique in the future. Very nice.

Edited by Penkid11

A great moc LD! As said by others, that archway is looking really good! The roof is looking a bit plain though..

Nice to see you keep up the pace and contribute so much to GoH with your mocs!

Looks good LD! Glad to see I am not the only one who uses Light Bley in my Kaliphlin builds

Great build! Nice to see the old eygptian theme wall ornaments used in this building :wub::thumbup:

I really like this build. It really showcases the techniques used, and shows you (more or less) how it's done.

Is it just me, or does that rock look like a secret entrance a la Forestmen?

This looks really nice! The guy sweeping the sand is indeed a total win, so is the use of the egyptian decorations. Also the wooden roof as a great touch, it really stands out!

Nice to see you keep up the pace and contribute so much to GoH with your mocs!

Indeed! Can I borrow some of your time, I got so many ideas but so less time!

This looks really nice! The guy sweeping the sand is indeed a total win, so is the use of the egyptian decorations. Also the wooden roof as a great touch, it really stands out!

Indeed! Can I borrow some of your time, I got so many ideas but so less time!

I'll trade time for bricks. at the moment I am interested in foliage (any type of green) and flesh figs (LotR, PoP, PotC etc...)

1 brick = 5 minutes

1 fig = half an hour

:laugh:

Thanks all!